• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suggestion to board admins"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    So who's Zeitghost then?
    Zeitghost doesnt exist, he is a figment of our collective imagination caused by lack of alcohol. That is why nobody ever remembers to include him in their lists.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    We always suspected as much.

I'm Spartacus.
    So who's Zeitghost then? Is it the Cyber Controller?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeyboy
    Most definately write.

Right, not write !

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Alright, I'll come clean

I admit that I also sign in and post as AtW, Snaw and Sasguru.
    Moderators, please delete those accounts immediately, I apologise if I've caused anyone any embarrassment.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Ban all nicknames that access the site from the same IP address....
    Yes, but why?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    I would use AtW....he's been here far too long.
    I am AtW.

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was in the first post at the start of the thread.
    Yeah...which is good enough for me

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    I would use AtW....he's been here far too long.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Excuse me for asking

but what is the big deal with people having multiple Id's anyway?
    Why is Alexei so upset by this? Is he suffering from schizophrenia and wants to punish himself?

Now there's a thought.
    If you could choose to post under someone else's ID, which ID would you choose and why?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    You have been here far longer than I

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Just ******* ban everyone, close down this miserable site and tell everyone to piss off and get a life.

HTH

Sound advice, DP.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Those who use AOL (who employ proxies) will get exactly what they deserve.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was in the first post at the start of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    His numbers are certainly incorrect - 10% of 500 is 50, and there are less than that many posters on here.

Those multi-nickname spammers are easy to track - their pattern of usage of this site is very different, they would login and post, then login under different nickname - correlate this with datestamps of posts and it will be obvious that different people will never login sequentially in such a short time from same IP, meaning ban all such nicks and IP.
    AOL.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    His numbers are certainly incorrect - 10% of 500 is 50, and there are less than that many posters on here.

Those multi-nickname spammers are easy to track - their pattern of usage of this site is very different, they would login and post, then login under different nickname - correlate this with datestamps of posts and it will be obvious that different people will never login sequentially in such a short time from same IP, meaning ban all such nicks and IP.

Do you get off on this jackboot stomping around, I am never wrong attitude....or are you genuinely enjoying this thread?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Err I refer the learned gentleman to exibit A (above)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X