• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who has had fun this weekend?"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    very nice

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Drat... too late!

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    mackerel

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Friday evening took canoe & junior Trolls to coast.

Those not immediately canoeing were taught how to fish for mackerel off beach with feathers, total haul of fish caught = 12

Saturday evening barbeque fish = delicious

Memories of the weekend = priceless

All tax free & jolly cruel to fish (the jT's actually enjoyed gutting the fish)
    Last edited by Troll; 24 July 2006, 10:51.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "you shagged a horse !!"

No that's why I spelt it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Tony,

you shagged a horse !!

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Went to Guns and Roses on the cheap last night, courtesy of tickets via EBay. Left the MEN arena at 12:35 am and got home for something past 1. Didn't really want to be in here today as I feel a little sleepy, a little deaf and somewhat hoarse.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    this weekend i got wasted in richmond.... which is a pretty good place to get wasted...

Next weekend i get married.... take that how you want to..

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    no point is there they all speak English

spoke to an agent last week about some work in France, she said, do you speak any foreign languages I said, yep, English, English and English.

I said to her don't worry, they won't find anybody French speaking for this work and they'll be forced to hire an English speaker so just send my cv over anyway.

On a more serious note, as you know Francko I am building a house in CEE and plan to live there and have that language under control and to be honest trying to learn Bratvurst or Garlick would just end up confusing my Slavonic.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    Fleet,

you said you're off to the coast,

you going to Knocke to play with her Knocke'rs ?

Milan.

I said I had been there this weekend, and did.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    . can't understand the local language

Milan.
    I assume you are not making any effort against that, right?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Which Country did you move to Milan?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Fleet,

you said you're off to the coast,

you going to Knocke to play with her Knocke'rs ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    monotony

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    part of the ease with which I can work weekends, especially when the family are away, is that being on Johnny Foreigner land feels like a perma-holiday anyway, life abroad has all the characteristics of a holiday...

. can't understand the local language

. can't read menu's in restaurants

. always getting to try new food and drinks

. not being familiar with the city / region

. always something new to do or try

. driving on the wrong side of the road

Admittedly, if I lived in the monotany and drudgery of the UK it would be harder to work like this.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X