• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Night out in Brighton"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well, it seems you survived it.
    The stag was the last man standing at 5am this morning. These middle aged fellas, no staying power

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Carnage.
    You get you back doors knocked in then?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Carnage.
    Well, it seems you survived it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Carnage.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If the bar stools are upside down it does not mean the place is closed
    And if someone asks if they can take your stool the answer is definitely No!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Going out in Brighton this weekend. It's changed a little since I was there last, so any recommendations for a group of blokes(straight) for some decents pubs, restaurants, plus a club for middle aged fat baldies?

If the bar stools are upside down it does not mean the place is closed

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Stag night in Brighton. I went to one about 19 years ago, and even then I had no idea what was cool or not. I may be generalising here, but posting on a forum, mainly populated by intelligent geeks, and asking where the top clubs are, is a bit like going onto a Classic car forum and asking for sartorial advice...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    You bunch of homophobes. I'll have you know I was a guest at the first gay civil partnership at the Brighton Pavillion which was filmed by South Today. Admittingly I tried to avoid getting caught on camera, but I was invited.

Any proper suggestions now?
    Even the seagulls in Brighton fly with one wing with the other tucked under.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Did you ever try to pick up one of the fifty pence pieces (long time ago) that were glued to the floor in the Cricketers?
    Who do you think put them there?

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    I used to like the Cricketers & the Hungry Years.
    Did you ever try to pick up one of the fifty pence pieces (long time ago) that were glued to the floor in the Cricketers?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    I grew up in Brighton but it's been a long time since I went for a night out there. In my day it was avoid The Cricketers and go to the Hungry Years Gathering Place followed by a spot of pebble scratching if you were lucky or Captain Submarines if not.

Nowadays, the Hungry Years is a gay club and you'd most likely get mugged on the beach, so I don't suppose this fits in any of the categories.
    I used to like the Cricketers & the Hungry Years.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    I grew up in Brighton but it's been a long time since I went for a night out there. In my day it was avoid The Cricketers and go to the Hungry Years Gathering Place followed by a spot of pebble scratching if you were lucky or Captain Submarines if not.

Nowadays, the Hungry Years is a gay club and you'd most likely get mugged on the beach, so I don't suppose this fits in any of the categories.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's general and we all think you are a twat, what did you expect?
    WSMS.

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    50% abuse, 40% non-sensical gibberish, 5% spelling issues and 5% useful information.
    I'm glad to be in both the 5% categories

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's general and we all think you are a twat, what did you expect?
    50% abuse, 40% non-sensical gibberish, 5% spelling issues and 5% useful information.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X