• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Today's lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Today's lunch"

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    You're not Chris Gower by any chance are you?
    Who is Chris Gower? Once I know, then I'll answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I laid a truly humongous turd the other day... it was so long that it left one end sticking out of the water.

The smell was horrendous.

Must have been that agent I had for dinner last week...
    I can recommend some good agencies to dine at.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    Just had a big dump. Two large turds that floated so that's a good sign.

ATW
    You're not Chris Gower by any chance are you?

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Just had a big dump. Two large turds that floated so that's a good sign.

ATW

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    sparkling water with lemon in it.
    You mean you had a choice of the traditional drink of Russia (Vodka) or the traditional drink of Birmingham (Tennants Super) and you went for Highland Spring.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Seafood ramen at Wagamammas. Yummy.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Could you see your friend while having lunch? or was it <VIC n BOB STYLE> All in your mind.. </VIC n BOB STYLE>

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Mavis Riley
    home-made chilli with rice, side salad and sparkling water with lemon in it please Betty.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I was out with my friend.
    just the one then

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Eating alone again AtW?
    I was out with my friend.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I'm looking forward to reading the next installment, provisionally titled "The accidental follow through" ...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Eating alone again AtW?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Today's lunch

Today's lunch

Nice garden in a local pub: home-made chilli with rice, side salad and sparkling water with lemon in it.

Working...
X