• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ranks

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ranks"

Collapse

• Not So Wise
    replied
    How about something contracting related like

Permie
    Wannabe Contractor
    Cowboy
    Serious Contractor
    Old Hand
    Cushy Contract (because has a lot of time to post)
    Paid to post
    Total Geek
    Seriously in need of a life
    Has no life and never will

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    New rank

Now I'm a fighter not a lurker...I feel empowered

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    [QUOTE=Lucifer Box]I think your price point is highly dependent on the quality of the package you are offering.

You know what you need to have on offer to command £1200 a night...[QUOTE]

Don't think I can compete with the luxury market, Lucifer. I'm more of the

market

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Don't want to price myself out of the market, Lucifer
    I think your price point is highly dependent on the quality of the package you are offering.

You know what you need to have on offer to command £1200 a night...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator
    Let us have your suggestion for rank titles and number of posts to achieve and we will see what we can do.
    Thanks. Here are some ideals:

1) Using esteemed (sp?) members nicks to build the ladder, starting form the lowest forms of life and working its way up, ie (remember lowest first):

Milan

[more nicks here]

AtW

2) Another way is to replicate existing ladder on CUK -- make sure you have more steps after 15,000 posts as I was bitterly disappointed that I reached the limit there

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Don't settle for less than £30, Slave.
    Don't want to price myself out of the market, Lucifer

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Would a hand shandy help?
    Don't settle for less than £30, Slave.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    I feel sorry for AtW. I've got a feeling the poor lad will be up all night frantically posting

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Couldn't we just mark ATW as 'single, no mates and sitting in his bedroom'. A status which will never change!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    How about....

Originally posted by administrator
    Let us have your suggestion for rank titles and number of posts to achieve and we will see what we can do.
    "World's Saddest Poster" instead of "World's Greatest Poster".

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Let su have them then

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Alexey, you worry me.

Steady! He might take you up on it!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Never mind

Alexey, you worry me.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Ahah!!!!

Junior member!!! I refuse to talk to a junior member such as yourself!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Ranks

Ranks

I think it would help to kick-start the discussion to have complete list of available ranks posted (and they should be kewler than those on EZboard), no need to post actual thresholds that can be made from non-round numbers to keep people suprised

Also, emoticons are rather poor

Working...
X