• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FAO: All neg rep merchants"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Old Greg Had to go and ruin the nice pattern I had developed....
    I felt a bit sorry for you.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Old Greg Had to go and ruin the nice pattern I had developed....

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my sockie, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop negging me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

HTH

Liam
    The constant vertical line of red circles does start to grow on you and the Greens start to look out of place......

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Ahhhhh.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh? Do you have a heart then???
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And there's a special place for you in it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And there's a special place for you in it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Oh bless you. If I could neg you again I'd do in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    it's a quote from the film taken.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think someone stole his daughter to sell as a sex slave.
    No, if you're going to steal you'd want something that raises more than 50p.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You're all a bunch of cowardly bullies.
    Oh bless you. If I could neg you again I'd do in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I think "Liam" was on the beer last night or maybe some super paranoia inducing weed.
    I think someone stole his daughter to sell as a sex slave.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Is that a request?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my sockie, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop negging me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

HTH

Liam
    I think "Liam" was on the beer last night or maybe some super paranoia inducing weed.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    No it's the sound of all but the most simplest of sentences wooshing past your old decrepit head.
    Nah, it really was the air rushing from your empty head once the container had been released.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X