• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "For those in London...."

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    woooh man whats with the heavy insults duuuuuuude

you are wrecking my Karma....

ommmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    trolling
    Feck off. We all know what a moron you are too.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FTFY
    trolling

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    There's so much bulltulip coming from poorly educated, ignorant cretins like myself it's frightening....
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The climate isn't a linear system though - Continuing steady changes in the same direction will inevitably eventually trigger a sudden big change waiting in the wings, just as a sailing ship edging closer and closer to the wind is suddenly taken aback when the wind flips to the other side of the sails.
    If the global temperature is changing slowly then man cannot be the dominant force behind the change, since greenhouse gases have risen much faster and basic premise of man made global warming is unprecedented rates of warming, which is not being observed.

What we are seeing is natural, and talking about going back to living in caves to "save the planet" is idiocy.

There's so much brainwashing and bulltulip coming from these govt sponsored loons it's frightening....

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yes, we can see the trend, very slow and gradual increase in global temperature. Now 0.07 deg c higher than 1979....however the "climate scientists" are talking about the end of the world and 4 deg c rise, none of which has happened.

What we are seeing is a purely natural shift in climate as it has always done. Small changes. ...
    The climate isn't a linear system though - Continuing steady changes in the same direction will inevitably eventually trigger a sudden big change waiting in the wings, just as a sailing ship edging closer and closer to the wind is suddenly taken aback when the wind flips to the other side of the sails.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I rest my case ....
    Go on try not to respond. You can't do it.
    Nope, you've got me. You too

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    I'd be looking closer to home first if I were you old boy.
    I rest my case ....
    Go on try not to respond. You can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Yes but I'm concerned about your OCD and TRS (tourette's repetitive syndrome).
    Not signs of a well man I fear.
    I'd be looking closer to home first if I were you old boy.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm very calm thanks; remember, if you can, that you asked a question, to which I responded. That's all.
    Yes but I'm concerned about your OCD and TRS (tourette's repetitive syndrome).
    Not signs of a well man I fear.

For example you won't rest till you have the last word on any thread. That's bad OCD. I'll leave you to prove my point in a second.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    You need to calm down.
    Remember:
    “Sweet are the thoughts that savour of content, The quiet mind is richer than a crown...
    I'm very calm thanks; remember, if you can, that you asked a question, to which I responded. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    True, but what makes you think I believe what you say is what you do, given I do not believe most of what you say? What evidence is there, that states you do, what you say you do? All I have to go on, is what you do on here, and what you do on here, is, basically, tell everyone how stupid they are, how clever you are, how poor they are, and how rich you are. Every day, multiple times. An amateur psychologist can see what you're doing.

So, without 'evidence' of what you do, I am going to go along with what I believe you do, equally evidenced, and that is nothing.
    You need to calm down.
    Remember:
    “Sweet are the thoughts that savour of content, The quiet mind is richer than a crown...

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    You insinuated yourself on this thread, remember? I was discussing bayes.
    Anyway like I said, believe what you wish.
    And getting back to the subject of my posts on this thread, if you're intelligent, your beliefs will be evidence based and you modify your beliefs as the evidence changes e.g. with climate change.
    True, but what makes you think I believe what you say is what you do, given I do not believe most of what you say? What evidence is there, that states you do, what you say you do? All I have to go on, is what you do on here, and what you do on here, is, basically, tell everyone how stupid they are, how clever you are, how poor they are, and how rich you are. Every day, multiple times. An amateur psychologist can see what you're doing.

So, without 'evidence' of what you do, I am going to go along with what I believe you do, equally evidenced, and that is nothing.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    you wouldn't need to come on here telling me, all the time.

You insinuated yourself on this thread, remember? I was discussing bayes.
    Anyway like I said, believe what you wish.
    And getting back to the subject of my posts on this thread, if you're intelligent, your beliefs will be evidence based and you modify your beliefs as the evidence changes e.g. with climate change.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    HEOR experience.

Is that Here Everyday Otherwise Redundant?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X