• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: More Syria stuff

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More Syria stuff"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Nope... can't work that one out -sorry pls explain
    Try saying peacekeepers in an allo allo French accent

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I am not sure how well thought out it is. But taking advantage of it makes sense, if you are a supreme leader/despot power broker type.
    Getting two enemies to fight like rats in a sack is as old as the hills, then giving the losing one a bit of help to keep them bleeding each other
    of course, the poor innocents caught up are the ones that suffer, as usual

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Sh!t. Should I delete my post?
    Wait, how do I know you aren't bluffing and you are in the CIA?
    Last edited by proggy; 29 May 2013, 10:18.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Yeah play dumb, good plan. the yanks might be watching this forum, or have bugged your phone etc.
    Sh!t. Should I delete my post?

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Don't even know who that is.
    Yeah play dumb, good plan. the yanks might be watching this forum, or have bugged your phone etc.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    He knows about the lizards.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post

Stop reading the David Icke forums.

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    WHS - this is an organised plot by Israel/USA to destabilise and further isolate Iran/Hezbollah. It's a shame the press don't give Hezbollah more credit - they are doing our work in facing up to Al-Qaeda and are the only ones keeping Israel in check in the region.

Stop reading the David Icke forums.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Create an internal situation where anyone wishing to remain in power is completely reliant upon outside help, then you have control of that country. UK/US/EU effectively have control of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan through this now and will have control over them for decades.

The west has been keeping this civil war going for a while, they could have backed Assad at the start and it would be done now, tulipe country to live in, but no civil war.

If they get Syria then Iran will be next in a few years by the same model. Cuts out the messy ground war we know that will eventually have to come.

I think it is wrong to continually look up on western foreign policy as a shambolic mess even if it does seem that way, it has resulted in global control for quite a long time. There is method in there.
    Really well put - the meddling has never gone away, it has just changed in it's nature.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    I think the long term goal is to destabilise Iran.

It may look as if it is a complete mess but I think this has all been very carefully thought out and the plan running for a while, since before Libya anyway. Not really very nice though.
    WHS - this is an organised plot by Israel/USA to destabilise and further isolate Iran/Hezbollah. It's a shame the press don't give Hezbollah more credit - they are doing our work in facing up to Al-Qaeda and are the only ones keeping Israel in check in the region.

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    I don't think Hauge making a statement condemning the killings every few months is making a difference, or the regular meetings of the big wigs.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Create an internal situation where anyone wishing to remain in power is completely reliant upon outside help, then you have control of that country. UK/US/EU effectively have control of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan through this now and will have control over them for decades.

The west has been keeping this civil war going for a while, they could have backed Assad at the start and it would be done now, tulipe country to live in, but no civil war.

If they get Syria then Iran will be next in a few years by the same model. Cuts out the messy ground war we know that will eventually have to come.

I think it is wrong to continually look up on western foreign policy as a shambolic mess even if it does seem that way, it has resulted in global control for quite a long time. There is method in there.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It may look as if it is a complete mess but I think this has all been very carefully thought out .

Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    it's time we sent piss kippers.
    Nope... can't work that one out -sorry pls explain

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I was talking to a French colleague last night, he reckons it's time we sent piss kippers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X