• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What would Britain be like today if"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Pot, kettle, err, something else

Next....
    Boring.
    Next ...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Lol

Originally posted by sasguru
    Yes the banter is why I do it. Wish it was higher quality though.

Pot, kettle, err, something else

Next....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Oh FFS guys

When are you going to mark this chico guy as the blatent troll he is and ignore the bugger.

Unless, of course, you actually like to engage in this sort of banter.

I'll wager chico is no more a christian than my ginger tom. Just a wind-up merchant.
    Yes the banter is why I do it. Wish it was higher quality though.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I've been saying that from day one. Note how I've never replied to any of his posts.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Boring - I do not think so. Try going to a gospel concert, or a christian rock concert.
    Self- deluded - you got to be kidding me, what can be more deluded than an atheist? The only God in their life is themselves!!
    Fools - please. The Bible says the fool says in his heart there is no God. So sasguru you are the fool in this exchange.
    Oh FFS guys

When are you going to mark this chico guy as the blatent troll he is and ignore the bugger.

Unless, of course, you actually like to engage in this sort of banter.

I'll wager chico is no more a christian than my ginger tom. Just a wind-up merchant.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You've got to concede that one, SAS

Boring - I do not think so. Try going to a gospel concert, or a christian rock concert.
    Self- deluded - you got to be kidding me, what can be more deluded than an atheist? The only God in their life is themselves!!
    Fools - please. The Bible says the fool says in his heart there is no God. So sasguru you are the fool in this exchange.

Gospel concerts are astonishing, all those busty black mamas singing their hearts out, ooh excuse me, I'm just off to (deleted by immoderator) myself

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    The party?
    Yeah right. The party of boring self-deluded fools. That's one I certainly don't want to gatecrash. Have fun ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    As a self styled atheist you have already condemned yourself so why bother with the commandments - you are outside the party a mere passer by.
    The party?
    Yeah right. The party of boring self-deluded fools. That's one I certainly don't want to gatecrash. Have fun ...

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Vain war-mongering lying coward
    Are you saying I've broken a commandment?
    You have broken several.
    "First, take out the mote in your own eye" and all that ...
    As a self styled atheist you have already condemned yourself so why bother with the commandments - you are outside the party a mere passer by.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Thief!!
    Vain war-mongering lying coward
    Are you saying I've broken a commandment?
    You have broken several.
    "First, take out the mote in your own eye" and all that ...

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    You mean you used the word "next" once? PS And you're sad enough to review the logs? Get a life!
    Next ....
    Thief!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No Dundee review the logs you will note that the self styled guru stole it from me. Bit like New Labour - steal Tory policies and take to extremes.
    You mean you used the word "next" once? PS And you're sad enough to review the logs? Get a life!
    Next ....

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    He's infringing your copyright, sue the b*st*rd.
    No Dundee review the logs you will note that the self styled guru stole it from me. Bit like New Labour - steal Tory policies and take to extremes.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl
    What if Cameron "promised" to remove IR35 and S660 would all the contractors suddenly change their allegiance to Tories?
    It was on their "manifest" of old, but Cameron has taken a necessary neutral move to say that they will analyse the state of the economy before announcing policies.

This stops liebour "borrowing" their policies before the election and prevents liebour from expanding on their mantra that Tories = less investment in public services on the announcement of any tax cuts.

Cameron's goal is to position himself and the Tory party as a credible alternative to the clusterfuck that is new liebour through any means possible. It is obvious that a regime of tax and public sector cutting must take place as what we have now is simply not working and is unsustainable.

I think you'll find most businesses will show allegiance to the party that offers them the best position to increase their market sector and profits.

IR35 is simply one of the many taxes that liebour have imposed on small business, albeit unsucessfully in terms of expected total tax take for the IR, but not the most significant. The £5b/y compounded pensions raid since 1997 that El Gordo started has to be one of the biggest...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Sas, Sas

Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Well said

Next...

He's infringing your copyright, sue the b*st*rd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X