• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New shoot 'em up PC Games"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    New shoot 'em up PC Games

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    with or without God mode on?
    Without!

And at Knee Deep In The Dead setting! When I say level, I mean the part of the level upto the first lift button press. I'm not that good just i get bored about then.

Can't do the boss bit...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I can still clear level 1 - I can still mentally run through it!
    with or without God mode on?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Ahh permie days

Server room so no management around
    Multiplayer Doom setup on private LAN
    Many an afternoon wasted...
    I can still clear level 1 - I can still mentally run through it!

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    If you'be friends that play fps, I still think Battlefield is the most fun either BF Bad Company 2 on the Vietnam maps or Battlefield 3
    Currently playing the Arma 2 Wasteland mod with a mate of mine.
    Best £10 I ever spent. So much fun.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Ahh permie days

Server room so no management around
    Multiplayer Doom setup on private LAN
    Many an afternoon wasted...

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    If you'be friends that play fps, I still think Battlefield is the most fun either BF Bad Company 2 on the Vietnam maps or Battlefield 3

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I just spotted a trailer for HD Wolfenstein: The New Order, which looks good.

That reminds me, Id Software are due to release Doom 4 sometime and probably fairly soon. Anyone heard any informed speculation or rumours?
    God, I LOVED Doom

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    I normally read BluesNews for updates...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

That reminds me, Id Software are due to release Doom 4 sometime and probably fairly soon. Anyone heard any informed speculation or rumours?
    Wolfenstein was best with square rooms and only right angles and pictures of Hitler on the wall and Alsatians you could kill!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Looks good! Hmmm, that's a shame, no multiplayer.

No LFD2 replacement...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic New shoot 'em up PC Games

Working...
X