• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which Radio station(s) do you mostly listen to?"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Spotify!

Leave a comment:

• istvan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I've always fancied starting my own radio station, with an American style 4 letter name. Then I found out I was too late.

WNKR Radio 106.7 - Classic Country Radio
    Man! This brings back good memories, when I lived in Chicago listening to US99 working in a dirty factory smelling like oozing cans of used oil. I had no money, no car, no girls, no house only hope. Where did all those years go by? Now I have a decent war-chest, a nice car, wife and two girls, a house, still have hope... but I still do not know where did all those years go by...

Thanks doodab for the link, now I am again listening to it...

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    As another poster said, I also listen to stations from around the world (on my Squeezebox) depending on my mood, for example listening to Bartok played live from Budapest or Salsa from Rio de Janiero. I also listen to local radio from places I've been on holiday, e.g. Key west or Miami. The only UK stations I listen to are Gold on DAB or 5 Live if I'm driving and there's sport on.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Radio 5 live.

Although I do like bluetooth connectivity to the music on my android phone in my new car (galaxy). thats well cool.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    At computer last.fm

In car - CD or MP3

Can't stand adverts and BBC radio stations are s

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    At home I randomly scan internet radio stations by genre depending on my mood.

Otherwise I play mp3s of a cd in my car

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Capital FM.
    I think Pat and Mick and Dr Fox must have moved on though.

Leave a comment:

• tranceporter
    replied
    Mostly Di.fm epic trance or something. In the car, Heart

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I've always fancied starting my own radio station, with an American style 4 letter name. Then I found out I was too late.

WNKR Radio 106.7 - Classic Country Radio

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Actually, planet rock when I'm outside the north west and Real XS when I'm not

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Hurry up man!
    jeeeesus !!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    planet rock

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    as the title states, poll to follow
    Hurry up man!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a poll Which Radio station(s) do you mostly listen to?

Which Radio station(s) do you mostly listen to?

BBC Radio 1
    3.33%
    BBC Radio 2
    10.00%
    BBC Radio 3
    3.33%
    BBC Radio 4
    30.00%
    BBC Radio 5 Live
    10.00%
    BBC Radio 6 Music
    13.33%
    Classic FM
    6.67%
    Local Radio
    6.67%
    AndyW killed the radio star
    16.67%
    as the title states, poll to follow
    Last edited by chef; 23 April 2013, 11:18.

Working...
X