• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wales v England

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wales v England"

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Success in wales is defined by how hard you are
    That is probably why the English women prefer us

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Surely apart from this guy?

Welsh rugby's 50 hardest men - News - RugbyNation - WalesOnline

Strange to note also that, out of those 50, about 20% have some connection (either from there or played for) my home town of Pontypridd. And, of course, we don't have a regional side at the moment.

Same could be argued for some of the Gwent valleys too who have no affiliation with Newport Dragons.

Wonder how many more we would have beaten England by with a few more tough valley commandos? lol. Of course, Gethin Jenkins is from Ponty.
    Success in wales is defined by how hard you are

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Thats him. Complete psycho. Of course, being from Gilfach Goch most people from there are like the things from 'The Hills have Eyes'.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    A man called 'Stella'?

Lewis, Steele | Hall of Fame | Playing Staff | Ponty.net

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Surely apart from this guy?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbyna...66-27633577/8/

Strange to note also that, out of those 50, about 20% have some connection (either from there or played for) my home town of Pontypridd. And, of course, we don't have a regional side at the moment.

Same could be argued for some of the Gwent valleys too who have no affiliation with Newport Dragons.

Wonder how many more we would have beaten England by with a few more tough valley commandos? lol. Of course, Gethin Jenkins is from Ponty.
    Last edited by psychocandy; 20 March 2013, 11:50.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Listen here Dodgy, backs are basically a bit girly. There's no shame in that because half the world's population are girls. Seeing as we have seperate mens and womens rugby but not mixed rugby, to reflect that equitable division of gender worldwide, rugby union has invented forwards and backs and sent the effeminate ones to the backs. OK, so the half-backs are often transexuals, or just like shagging trannies, like Danny Cipriani who slept with a tranny, but we'll accept them too (not Danny Cipriani who slept with a tranny though, because he's a twat). Just accept it Dodgy, we won't hold it against you. We know you like manicures and visits to the salon and we've accepted you. You don't have to prove yourself; we'll give you the ball so we can have a rest from time to time. Just don't drop the bloody thing.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You keep doing your pushing shoving and lifting and let the rest of us play sport
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Kick>Weeeeeeee</Kick>
    <Penalty>Kick</Penalty>

Yeah, very entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    You keep doing your pushing shoving and lifting and let the rest of us comb our hair
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I'm sure there's a clip of you playing, somewhere on youtube.

Shall I see if I can find it?
    You keep doing your pushing shoving and lifting and let the rest of us play sport

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    We will now see a Lions squad dominated by a bunch of losers who's only sad aspiration in life is to beat England.
    How on earth is a Lions team of which the core is going to be from Nations that fold every time they play against a southern hemisphere team, possibly be expected to win?
    ******** Welsh!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    We will now see a Lions squad dominated by a bunch of losers who's only sad aspiration in life is to beat England.
    How on earth is a Lions team of which the core is going to be from Nations that fold every time they play against a southern hemisphere team, possibly be expected to win?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    FTFY
    I'm sure there's a clip of you playing, somewhere on youtube.

Shall I see if I can find it?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    FTFY
    ee-aw

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    No, it's about the 4,500,000 people worldwide who have chosen to play Rugby Union. Probably half of them are thick feckers with little or no talent for sport.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    NO, because it's very easy to solve the main problems with the scrum and because I want to watch Rugby Union.
    Seconded.

Rugby league is just not entertaining IMO, plus it stops the big guys like Mitch from being able to play with the glory boys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X