• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Business is just flooding in"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's a sad story because by all accounts she was quite fit and a bit of a goer.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    She was executed.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Princess Misha'al bint Fahd - the official biography

Princess Misha'al bint Fahd was a prominent citizen who, in the early seventies worked earnestly to improve Saudi/Lebanese relations at a deeply personal level. An outspoken critic of arranged marriage she died at a public ceremony ,held in her honour, when several important links were severed as a result of government cuts.
    She was executed.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Princess Misha'al bint Fahd - the official biography

Princess Misha'al bint Fahd was a prominent citizen who, in the early seventies worked earnestly to improve Saudi/Lebanese relations at a deeply personal level. An outspoken critic of arranged marriage she died at a public ceremony ,held in her honour, when several important links were severed as a result of government cuts.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    It was in the Telegraph but the guardian story was first up when I googled it
    Can't see the Guardian taking over from the Mail any time soon.

I mean only last week the Grauniad reported the recent discovery of four 6000 year old houses in Berkshire , and never mentioned how much they were worth!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Do you want to get a-head with your career ? If you’re interested in making a clean break and the opportunity to meet with new people with cutting edge technology in a new rollout for 2013 then contact DeCAPITA Solutions

bleeding edge

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Just had a requirement come through from my saudi office. I must say I am delighted - good margins, long term contracts. Unfortunately no women, no Jews and no one over the age of 60.

Any takers please PM me

Saudi shortage of swordsmen prompts approval of executions by firing squad | World news | guardian.co.uk

Do you want to get a-head with your career ? If you’re interested in making a clean break and the opportunity to meet with new people with cutting edge technology in a new rollout for 2013 then contact DeCAPITA Solutions

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Burn the Grauniad reading Heretic!
    Watch it Zeity I think part of the brief is to cull all the old people.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I'm not sure whether that explanation will work. You are now under suspicion of turning into a lefty.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Dodgy reads the Grauniad!

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Where can I apply? I've got a long chopper..

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Just had a requirement come through from my saudi office. I must say I am delighted - good margins, long term contracts. Unfortunately no women, no Jews and no one over the age of 60.

Any takers please PM me

Saudi shortage of swordsmen prompts approval of executions by firing squad | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Dodgy reads the Grauniad!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    started a topic New Business is just flooding in

New Business is just flooding in

Any takers please PM me

Working...
X