• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This will make Mordac's day..."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    This posting is crap and the poster likes little boys(so ive been told by other posters- but I would never believe this. Well I would but until the court case I couldnt possibly comment.... Well I could but I might get sued ).

All Ruskies are iffy anyway.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Can't say it's made my day to find his mum has cancer (assuming it's not a ruse to gain the sympathy of the judge).
    I certainly did not intend that to be anyone's day, I think that low life is probably using it as excuse - if true then its very low.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Alright alright, I'll give you a good reference. It'll cost you though, I'm really not comfortable about lying.
    Last edited by Mordac; 10 July 2006, 00:00.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Its not the bad ones Ive got a problem with. Its the good ones!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Ive only been fired once this year. I had to give good as well as bad references Mordy - so I gave JK and KM!!!!!
    Just realised who you're on about - where are you getting your good refs from then?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'll give you a bad reference if you need one. Consider it a favour.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ive only been fired once this year. I had to give good as well as bad references Mordy - so I gave JK and KM!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Ive applied for the Apprentice this time.
    Just so it doesn't come as a total surprise when you hear it for real:

"Fat-Boy, you're a lightweight. You're fired."

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Is it just me or did he not drink during the show, claiming to be a practicing muslim??

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ive applied for the Apprentice this time. So heres hoping a classy Marillion loving, beer guzzling, tat selling entrepenuer gets chosen!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Can't say it's made my day to find his mum has cancer (assuming it's not a ruse to gain the sympathy of the judge). Or that it's one rule for snivellling little arse-wipe "celebrities" and another rule for the rest of us.
    Picturing the bastard in Alcoholics Anonymous, on the other hand, has made my day.

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    My god. The bloke was so weak in the show. Not surprised he hit the bottle when he realised that half the nation thought he was a total plonker.

Of course his mum getting cancer is tragic and has no bearing on the fact that Syed needs a severe slap round the ears.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic This will make Mordac's day...

This will make Mordac's day...

Apprentice made me drink

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

COCKY Apprentice contestant Syed Ahmed escaped jail yesterday — after being caught drink-driving for the FOURTH time.

The 31-year-old blamed his troubles on the BBC2 reality show.

He told District Judge Jackie Comyns the pressures of filming the hit series — where the winner gets a £100,000-a-year job with tycoon Sir Alan Sugar — had left him depressed.

He also said he struggled to cope after discovering his mother had cancer.

But he bragged to the judge at Thames Magistrates’ Court, South London: “I worked very hard. I started in McDonald’s and now I have my own business.”

He gestured around the court and added: “I don’t belong here.”

At one point Ahmed interrupted the court to try to speak to his solicitor.

Mrs Comyns angrily told him: “Please keep quiet. I’m not having a conversation across the court.”

Ahmed, of Bethnal Green, East London, was already banned from driving when he was caught three times the limit after a party.

Yesterday he pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified and failing to give a specimen. He got a suspended jail term and £500 fine.

Mrs Comyns told him he would normally have gone to prison.

She said: “You clearly have a drink problem. You will have to attend alcoholic counselling.”

-----------

Working...
X