• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My brunch.....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My brunch....."

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Is this one SY?
    I dunno

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Kryten View Post
    You are a bully and only understand one language. Happy to speak it.
    Is this one SY?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    C'mon boys - group hug.

Leave a comment:

• Kryten
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Be you and I will go back to showing you the respect you deserve (and I did respect suityou01 as you took the ribbing in good nature, most importantly you gave as good as you got) , keep up this charade and I will treat you with the distain you deserve and I'm damn good at it as you probably already know
    You are a bully and only understand one language. Happy to speak it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    You are indeed a ****, and yes this forum is not real life however my enjoyment of this forum is real to me and you are needlessly spoiling it.

Please desist.
    Be you and I will go back to showing you the respect you deserve (and I did respect suityou01 as you took the ribbing in good nature, most importantly you gave as good as you got) , keep up this charade and I will treat you with the distain you deserve and I'm damn good at it as you probably already know

Leave a comment:

• Kryten
    replied
    This from the person who was reborn from one anonymous persona to another anonymous persona on an anonymous online forum in such a "me, me, me, me" way of doing so.

If you really wanted to be reborn and lose the old identity you would have done in subtly and in the background, but then again who gives a shit as I just said in response to your whiney, self indulgent PM, the internets not real so pretend to be whoever you like as obviously the real you is so dull you need to pretend to be not two, but three different people to escape the real you.

Yes I'm a cunt, but at least I'm the same everywhere, I'm me, I don't ask for your acceptance there is an ignore button, use it or shut the fuck up.

Love and kisses

Simon xxx
    You are indeed a ****, and yes this forum is not real life however my enjoyment of this forum is real to me and you are needlessly spoiling it.

Please desist.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Pathetic
    This from the person who was reborn from one anonymous persona to another anonymous persona on an anonymous online forum in such a "me, me, me, me" way of doing so.

If you really wanted to be reborn and lose the old identity you would have done in subtly and in the background, but then again who gives a shit as I just said in response to your whiney, self indulgent PM, the internets not real so pretend to be whoever you like as obviously the real you is so dull you need to pretend to be not two, but three different people to escape the real you.

Yes I'm a cunt, but at least I'm the same everywhere, I'm me, I don't ask for your acceptance there is an ignore button, use it or shut the fuck up.

Love and kisses

Simon xxx
    Last edited by SimonMac; 3 February 2013, 19:40.

Leave a comment:

• Kryten
    replied
    A) You told someone who blabbed
    B) You were rumbled by OH
    C) You are a crap "rebirth" if you act just the same as you did before

Pathetic

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    D) Choco Krispies wouldn't have worked as a rebrand if people didn't know they were coco-pops in the first place. Oh, wait...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I'm not SY01. Then again I might be. Neither confirming nor denying. You'll get bored eventually, like a budgie eventually gets bored of its mirror.

Leave a comment:

• Kryten
    replied
    You're not much of anything if I'm being honest
    I'm not SY01. Then again I might be. Neither confirming nor denying. You'll get bored eventually, like a budgie eventually gets bored of its mirror.

Leave a comment:

• LKK
    replied
    Lovely picture - so hungry now

Leave a comment:

• Kryten
    replied
    Got a hankering for eggs now

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Sy01s a PM now?
    You're not much of anything if I'm being honest

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    There's a P in PM - I don't think he wants it made public.
    Repeating your self now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X