• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Someone's going to get sacked for this"

Collapse

• Scoobos
    replied
    absolutely brilliant, thanks for posting

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    That did cross my mind. Most companies would be too embarrassed but I doubt there's anything below this lot.
    It's been all over the web since yesterday, so you'd have thought it would have been fixed quickly had actually been an employee/hack

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    You can't fool the search engines all of the. Time anynorte :
    Hi Malc, I couldn't help noticing that you'd edited the above post. Given that the last bit is still gobble-de-gook, which I'm sure you would have corrected, I suspect the mods are editing your material.

Just beware, is all I'm saying.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm Buggeridge
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    a lot of people reckon it's a PR stunt to get SEO hits
    You can't fool the search engines all of the. Time anynorte :
    Last edited by Malcolm Buggeridge; 1 February 2013, 12:33.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    That did cross my mind. Most companies would be too embarrassed but I doubt there's anything below this lot.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    started a topic Someone's going to get sacked for this

Someone's going to get sacked for this

Have we done this yet?

Ambulance chasers website

I'd consider using them but one of the recommendations seems a bit suspect

Working...