• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just creating my first invoice in donkeys years...."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm not sure your English is good enough for you to be implying what I think you're implying.
    Nein, herr sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Since when did you get into Portugese farm cottaging industry?
    I'm not sure your English is good enough for you to be implying what I think you're implying.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Tell you what mate.
    You enjoy your rented flat in Brum and I'll enjoy my detached house in leafy Surrey, my farm cottage in Portugal and my BTL in Balham.
    Since when did you get into Portugese farm cottaging industry?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I am.

I've got a hand full of pork scratchings.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Please show me the post where I said I had a flat

FFS I know you're poor now, but rather than get jealous do something about it.
    I am.

I've got a hand full of scratch cards.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Your retirement flat in Portugal has morphed into a farm cottage. Impressive.

Please show me the post where I said I had a flat

FFS I know you're poor now, but rather than get jealous do something about it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Tell you what mate.
    You enjoy your rented flat in Brum and I'll enjoy my detached house in leafy Surrey, my farm cottage in Portugal and my BTL in Balham.
    Your retirement flat in Portugal has morphed into a farm cottage. Impressive.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    sasguru never gave satisfactory answer to these other than his usual "cretin", since he rarely posts it's entirely feasible that "sasguru" is in fact a sockie of some of the old poster.

My money on MF.
    Tell you what mate.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    According to sasguru in the CUK archives in 2005, he was living mortgaged up to the eyeballs, debt laden as far as the eye could see.

Roll forward to 2011 and not only does he now live mortgage free in a £1m+ house, but has a superbike, and a Mazda MPS, and Aygo on the drive, £50K shed in the garden, a retirement property bought for cash in Portugal when the pound is worth fook all and reems of cash in the bank as he says "waiting to snap up dozens of prime central London real estate" for his BTL portfolio.

Can this sockies script writers please refer to their notes for any future posts.

Thankyou.
    sasguru never gave satisfactory answer to these other than his usual "cretin", since he rarely posts it's entirely feasible that "sasguru" is in fact a sockie of some of the old poster.

My money on MF.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    You did remember to invoice using decimal currency and not £:S:d.
    £:S:d?

He posted his barter stick to get it notched up.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    You did remember to invoice using decimal currency and not £:S:d.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Anyone can create an invoice.

The challenge is getting is stumped up unchallenged
    Think you might need to revisit that sentence

Leave a comment:

• Gruffalo
    replied
    Anyone can create an invoice.

The challenge is getting is stumped up unchallenged

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    So you post there too, I see. What persona are you there? Hard working mum, with two children 5 & 8, I bet
    I seem to recall our jaunt over there cost hundreds of pounds in repatriations to charidee.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    No I don't. Some Cukkers went there for a holiday once and returned battered and bruised.

Calling you a cretin or a moron is not an insult, it's a simple matter of fact.
    HTH, BIKIW.
    Thats nice dear. I have brown hair, you can keep repeatedly stating that too if that amuses you so much. Sounds a bit like OCD to me though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X