• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Situational awareness"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    SKA is doing well, thanks for asking: about to make major breakthrough...

Doing some short but well paid contract work from home at the moment, looks like its almost done - nice money and client is good company that I would not have minded working for longer if it was not for SKA.
    Last edited by AtW; 30 June 2006, 13:58.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    How's that SKA coming along anyway? Still allowing you to live in rented accommodation?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Quite probably. You never did set the bar very high.
    Yes and your bar is certainly set to the highest levels... for limbo!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Thats either a fecking fast pig or you're driving like a granny

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I'd rather be Milan than take risk becoming something like you
    Quite probably. You never did set the bar very high.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    The question is about safe driving, therefore "assume" should not even be mentioned, given that pig is in front of car and helicopter is on ground level behind car, then it would be rather stupid to think that fire engine is not trying to overtake you on the right (ie driving in the same direction).
    Look, it's not my fault I have a maniac of pilot flying a helicopter up my arse, and to make matters worse I've a fecking pig the size of a car galloping in front of me! Last time this happened to me, I turned right and I was safe!
    I'm only giving a bit of advice. Take it or leave it.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    You take everything so literally alexei. Push the envelope son, you don't want to turn into another milan do you?
    I'd rather be Milan than take risk becoming something like you

Leave a comment:

• Central-Scrutiniser
    replied
    Question

Supposing Supposing
    Three Men were frozen
    One died
    How many were left ?

Answer

None.

For its was only supposing supposing ...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You take everything so literally alexei. Push the envelope son, you don't want to turn into another milan do you?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto
    so I therefore assume
    The question is about safe driving, therefore "assume" should not even be mentioned, given that pig is in front of car and helicopter is on ground level behind car, then it would be rather stupid to think that fire engine is not trying to overtake you on the right (ie driving in the same direction).

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto
    It doesn't say which direction the fire engine is travelling in, so I therefore assume that it's travelling in the opposite direction.

Answer: turn right as there's nothing there!

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    It doesn't say which direction the fire engine is travelling in, so I therefore assume that it's travelling in the opposite direction.

Answer: turn right as there's nothing there!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Is there a rocket launcher in the car?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Real real answer: wake up.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Slow down to let helicopter hit you in the back - they will be automatically in the wrong and your insurance company will totally **** them over, its a safe bet in this situation.

The real answer is of course to never drive while you high on drugs - how else would you see pig, helicopter and fire engine at the same time on road?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X