• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official "Last post of 2012" thread"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So who won?
    Looks like KentPhilip at 23:50. No one else bothered.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So who won?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Happy new year, you wimpy geeks! (I should not keep putting myself down lol)
    hic
    Go get 'em tiger!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Happy New Year. I'm a girly and proud.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    hic
    Happy New Year. I'm a girly and proud.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    hic

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    You know, what with the Mayan 2012 thing, and all that, I can't believe I've got to 2013. You know I think this year I'm going to live life on the dangerous because you know HELL WHY NOT!
    Yeah!

Edit: who'se with me? Come on you pussies lol

(edited cos I'm drunk ok)
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 31 December 2012, 23:54.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He should have paid the extra £200 for Scotchguard.
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    DFS sofa's have StainGuard

AtW
    Other rip-offs are available.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Test

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Not a good idea to save it for midnight. It might go over the sofa. Its badly stained as it is.
    DFS sofa's have StainGuard

AtW

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    He should have paid the extra £200 for Scotchguard.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Bored with wanking or saving it 'till midnight?
    Not a good idea to save it for midnight. It might go over the sofa. Its badly stained as it is.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Don't you then just call in the mods to do your bidding?

I am not sure if I can sleep tonight without knowing who has won the last post of 2012.....
    Nor me Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    We should only have one last post thread. I nominate this one until I decide to change my mind at 23.59 tonight. What time 23.59 will actually be I have not decided yet, but the bash script to update the server time is working nicely on my dev box so am confident of achieving an underhand victory this year. That is if I haven't drunk too much fizzy and fallen asleep at ten as I usually do
    Don't you then just call in the mods to do your bidding?

I am not sure if I can sleep tonight without knowing who has won the last post of 2012.....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The honour is mine
    Bored with wanking or saving it 'till midnight?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X