• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Message to Gareth Bale"

Collapse

• swamp
    replied
    Walcott will move to Manchester next year after helping us secure third. All our half-decent players do that.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Was it disallowed then?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Seems like Walcott has learned how to play now he's looking to move somewhere else...

Theo Walcott has admitted to diving in an attempt to win a penalty | The Sun |Sport|Football

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Seeing that made my day!

I don't think I have ever seen a footballer getup that fast in a penalty box

If they did I might watch more football

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bathing With Peter View Post
    I don't even know who Gareth th my benus
    Can't argue with that

Leave a comment:

• Bathing With Peter
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

See that, Gareth Bale? It's called getting genuinely tripped, jumping straight up and scoring. Try it sometime
    I don't even know who Gareth Bale is
    Last edited by Bathing With Peter; 30 December 2012, 00:18.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic Message to Gareth Bale

Message to Gareth Bale

See that, Gareth Bale? It's called getting genuinely tripped, jumping straight up and scoring. Try it sometime
    Last edited by SimonMac; 29 December 2012, 23:02.

Working...
X