• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Message to anybody

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Message to anybody"

Collapse

• Bathing With Peter
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Never got to see him live. Back from the pub pished turned on the telly and there was the Old Grey Whistle Test and Tom Waits, been a fan ever since.
    Never a fan. Like Beefheart though.
    (Think he's on the same Whistle Test episode)

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    First non working Saturday night in a while. A few bevvies in my two local boozers in Port Bannatyne.

Now I remember why I moved to this crazy rock in the ocean. The local loonies make me look and feel well balanced and sane

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    the man is a genius - I saw him live in Manchester in the early eighties - just wished I'd been more appreciative - it was wasted on the youth
    Never got to see him live. Back from the pub pished turned on the telly and there was the Old Grey Whistle Test and Tom Waits, been a fan ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    No prima donna, the perfume is on an
    Old shirt that is stained with blood and whiskey
    And goodnight to the street sweepers, the night watchmen flame keepers
    And goodnight to Mathilda, too
    the man is a genius - I saw him live in Manchester in the early eighties - just wished I'd been more appreciative - it was wasted on the youth

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    & it's a battered old suitcase
    to a hotel some place
    & a wound that will never heal

hic!

fookin Balvenie has now all gonney
    hey nonny nonny

luv you man
    No prima donna, the perfume is on an
    Old shirt that is stained with blood and whiskey
    And goodnight to the street sweepers, the night watchmen flame keepers
    And goodnight to Mathilda, too

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Sober? Pished? In between?

Poll?

Can't be arsed AndyW drank the booze.
    & it's a battered old suitcase
    to a hotel some place
    & a wound that will never heal

hic!

fookin Balvenie has now all gonney
    hey nonny nonny

luv you man

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Rus filmt vliegtuigcrash - Buitenland | Het laatste buitenlandse nieuws leest u op Telegraaf.nl [Video's Buitenland]

Car video camera captured moment when airplane hit the motorway

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Will take train next time
    And every other time unless you want to die.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Anywhere in Russia, tulipe aviation safety regardless of temps or any other factors.
    Will take train next time

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am just glad it's not -25 in Moscow right now and that my plane did not run out of runway
    Anywhere in Russia, tulipe aviation safety regardless of temps or any other factors.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Okay - who is going to create the sockie "anybody"?

For the record I have only had 3 drinks in the last 2 years. Luckily each was large enough to take 8 months to drink.
    Aye, I've only had 3 drinks in the last 2 hours. Treating my last liver with respect!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I am just glad it's not -25 in Moscow right now and that my plane did not run out of runway

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    On my second brandy of the evening.

Working on my physics paper, but will probably jack it in for the day and watch a film in an hour or so.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Okay - who is going to create the sockie "anybody"?

For the record I have only had 3 drinks in the last 2 years. Luckily each was large enough to take 8 months to drink.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic Message to anybody

Message to anybody

Sober? Pished? In between?

Poll?

Can't be arsed AndyW drank the booze.

Working...
X