• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Themed Christmas Cards"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I used to have the same trouble as everyone for my father was all a pack of lies, where was the "I barely tolerate you, but Happy Xmas" cards?
    My wife has the same problem with cards for her mother. What we need is a "Here you go you miserable old bag, pick fault with this." card.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Was trying to find some Christmas cards in Sainsbury's, but every single one was themed.

To a great dad, Merry Christmas
    Where are the general cards, that aren't addressed to a particular relative?
    I used to have the same trouble as everyone for my father was all a pack of lies, where was the "I barely tolerate you, but Happy Xmas" cards?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What's wrong with taking a photo of yourself on your iPhone, then printing it out with the words 'Happy Xmas from me'.
    Spendthrift! Printing costs money; email it to 'em, and be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What's wrong with taking a photo of yourself on your iPhone, then printing it out with the words 'Happy Xmas from me'.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Cant you just buy a box of card from clintons - standard non themed ?
    I thought Clintons had gone bust

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    ooo 'ark at I'm all posh going to Clintons. Down to the Card Warehouse for me

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Was trying to find some Christmas cards in Sainsbury's, but every single one was themed.

Happy New Year son
    To the best auntie in the World, Best wishes for Christmas
    To a generous sugar daddy, a Happy and Prosperous new Year

etc, etc, etc ...

Eventually I did manage to find what I thought was an unthemed card, and bought a couple. But on unwrapping them they turned out to be gift boxes for DVDs!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Happy New Year son

etc, etc, etc ...

Eventually I did manage to find what I thought was an unthemed card, and bought a couple. But on unwrapping them they turned out to be gift boxes for DVDs!
    Try waitrose

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

Happy New Year son

etc, etc, etc ...

Doesn't everyone just resend last years received cards and tipex over any writing inside ?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Themed Christmas Cards

Themed Christmas Cards

Happy New Year son

etc, etc, etc ...

Working...
X