• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Company required

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Company required"

Collapse

• Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by n3il123
    Actually I got one too... so whats the price? and whats the catch
    Dunno really. I offered to help him via PM but he just kept asking for my phone number and wouldn't tell who he was or what he wanted. Haven't heard from since I said "no number given out without at least some details" so I guess whatever it is he doesn't want to commit it to "print". Must be dodgy I concluded.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by n3il123
    I presume he needs one that has provably been trading for a while. Since he apparently does not already have such a company, it is hard to avoid the feeling that I would not want my name to be associated with anything associated with what he intends to do.

Leave a comment:

• n3il123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    PM me.

Leave a comment:

• bas
    replied
    tex,, how do i contact u?? will prefer to discuss offline

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by bas
    COMPANY REQUIRED Hi Guys,, is there any contractor who has their own IT contracting company - I am in need of a pre-registered IT contracting company and am willing to pay the right price for a company without liabilities - please advise here so i can get in touch with yourselves.

Thanks

Bas
    I have one, Bas. What do you want it for and what it the "right" price?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    But how does setting up a new company

Originally posted by expat
    http://www.contractoruk.com/online_c...ion_agent.html

3 hours, £75. Are you looking for quicker, or cheaper?
    assist n a money-laundering exercise?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by bas
    COMPANY REQUIRED Hi Guys,, is there any contractor who has their own IT contracting company - I am in need of a pre-registered IT contracting company and am willing to pay the right price for a company without liabilities - please advise here so i can get in touch with yourselves.

Thanks

Bas
    http://www.contractoruk.com/online_c...ion_agent.html

Contractor UK's Online Limited Company Registration and Formation Agent.....your brand new Company usually formed within 3 working hours of your order.....you can then purchase it using your credit or debit card at a cost of only £75 + VAT
    3 hours, £75. Are you looking for quicker, or cheaper?

Leave a comment:

• bas
    started a topic Company required

Company required

Thanks

Bas
    Last edited by bas; 26 June 2006, 10:13.

Working...
X