• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thoughts for our next tour stop"

Collapse

• MrsGoof
    replied
    look like someone killed it
    Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/newforums/connection.asp, line 4

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Just a thought, but this lot, Practical Caravan, allow you to use duplicate names, as described in this thread:

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newf...O=16&FM=122332

Oh dear.

There is now a third Maureen...
    How about we all register on this site as "Maureen"?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Right. This has to be our next whistle stop tour. It allows us to be blatantly superior, it gives us a chance to get our own back and we're actually dicking with people who a) Deserve it, b) Can Take it and c) Could give us a bit of a kicking back.

http://forum.scriptlance.com/index.php?

Yep : Its an Indian Programmers site!!!
    FYI The know-all over there is called trendywebs.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ive got it.

Right. This has to be our next whistle stop tour. It allows us to be blatantly superior, it gives us a chance to get our own back and we're actually dicking with people who a) Deserve it, b) Can Take it and c) Could give us a bit of a kicking back.

http://forum.scriptlance.com/index.php?

Yep : Its an Indian Programmers site!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    You're probably right, but I might just play there on my own. Maureen likes going to bed with her dog.
    hmm kinky I might check it out again..

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    You're probably right, but I might just play there on my own. Maureen likes going to bed with her dog.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    I'm over caravans, they don't excite me as they once did do.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    excellent

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    What about a train-spotting forum next time?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    started a topic Thoughts for our next tour stop

Thoughts for our next tour stop

Just a thought, but this lot, Practical Caravan, allow you to use duplicate names, as described in this thread:

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newf...O=16&FM=122332

Originally posted by Maureen, Practical Caravan member
    There is now a 2nd Maureen posting on this web-site.I have been leaving messages for her to come to an arrangement about identification between us. Can you throw any light on this.
    When someone registers on this site,could it not be highlighted that someone is already using that particular name and to use something else instead ??
    From Maureen ( Scotland )
    Originally posted by Moderator of Practical Caravan
    Sorry if there's confusion caused by people with the same name. Sadly our forum engine does not have the facility to prevent this.
    Oh dear.

There is now a third Maureen...
    Last edited by wendigo100; 23 June 2006, 22:29.

Working...
X