• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are Contractors guarded anal coonts?"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Vetran: Went on a course once on how to use a shredder. Well it was actually about how to destroy documents. Interesting stuff.
    The skills of your average bin man, eh?
    Threadeds career progression at its best!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: I feel better already

Well, if it's anal sex month I'd better post this:

Not entirely work safe (turn down the volume)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I feel better already

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry, I feel as though I've let the whole forum down.
    Don't worry, Lucifer; a re-posting of the two gay rollerbladers will soon redeem you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm amazed Lucifer Box isn't responsible for that post.
    Sorry, I feel as though I've let the whole forum down.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So this is the month for them then...
    I'm amazed Lucifer Box isn't responsible for that post.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So this is the month for them then...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^
    |
    |

this comment from a corporate, brown-nosing drone

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Most technicians in IT are guarded about their knowledge and even if they wished to impart that knowledge to others, breaking away from their basically insular, selfish natures would be difficult because of inherent autism and very poor communication skills

Anyone who isn't a technician in IT is useless by default :lol

Fiddleabout's most inappropriate job would be as a primary school teacher :rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Vetran: Went on a course once on how to use a shredder. Well it was actually about how to destroy documents. Interesting stuff.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Once you teach them to change the toner in the photocopier you will be considered guru status.

I even have to teach them how to use the shredder.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    At least they are being up front
    Not seen the entire add, so I am guessing.....but
    I bet its and add for programmer/engineer at normal rate.
    I bet it isnt an add for a xxxxx GURU at 3xnormal rate.

I wouldnt take it, have turned down 2 jobs in the last year that required me to train staff. Rate wasnt good enough.

They are trying to get their training on the cheap.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are Contractors guarded anal coonts?
    @#%$ off, I'm not telling you for free.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No, it implies they want you to train their staff. If you don't want to do it, don't take the job. At least they are being up front about it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This implies contactors are guarded anal coonts
    It implies that the company is too tight to pay for its staff to be properly trained and wants to leech off me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X