• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "i've found a bug in google"

Collapse

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    A few months back I was searching for useful information about contracting in the UK, and instead of what I had been expecting Google took me to a forum full of know-nothing twunts that dispensed no useful advice whatsoever
    Have you got a link? It sounds better than this one.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    I too have found a bug in Google. A few months back I was searching for useful information about contracting in the UK, and instead of what I had been expecting Google took me to a forum full of know-nothing twunts that dispensed no useful advice whatsoever, but instead just repeated the phrase "use the ******* seach button" on an endless loop!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Imagine my shock when I typed in "massive cock" and got a picture of an outsized chicken.

Edit: Oh, that's where this thread started. KUATB.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    I'm an avid collector of large porcelain vases and eagerly await each payday to find suitable ewers with which to decorate my living room.
    Imagine my surprise when I typed "Big Jugs Monthly" into google.......

Leave a comment:

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    If you do a google image search for 'great tits' it gives you loads of pictures of birds.
    I found a stray kitten once, so young that its gender wasn't obvious. Not knowing how to sex a kitten, I typed in "sex kitten". There were a lot of results.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 7 November 2012, 23:08.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    If you do a google image search for 'great tits' it gives you loads of pictures of birds.
    As opposed to pictures of Gordon Brown or Ed Milliband?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a topic i've found a bug in google

i've found a bug in google

Working...
X