• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK village idiot position is now filled"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Not really necessary Xeno. I can make up my own, unlike turd for brains.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Perhaps we need another terrorist attack to bring prices down in a hurry?

Mailman
    Maybe you ARE a contender for village idiot after all. The competition seems to be hotting up

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Here is a list of put-downs for use by sasguru and lORD lUCAN

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    I see I have enough IQ to agitate the likes of you. How annoying for you.

Not really. You're annoying like a turd on your shoe is annoying and about as important.

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    You really are a low IQ, humourless ****** aren't you?
    I see I have enough IQ to agitate the likes of you. How annoying for you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    praying, got corrected the other day, thought i'd beat that tosser SAS to it.
    You really are a low IQ, humourless ****** aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by supremepods
    Buddy ???

Are you still here Mailman you fucking idiot ?

If you really did have any money you wouldn't be waiting around for a price crash you'd just be getting on with it like the rest of us. As for preying for Terrorist attacks ? Really - you've just showed yourself up for the twat that you are.
    praying, got corrected the other day, thought i'd beat that tosser SAS to it.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Well said, pods.

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    You and me both buddy! Come on house crash! Perhaps we need another terrorist attack to bring prices down in a hurry?

Mailman
    Buddy ???

Are you still here Mailman you fucking idiot ?

If you really did have any money you wouldn't be waiting around for a price crash you'd just be getting on with it like the rest of us. As for preying for Terrorist attacks ? Really - you've just showed yourself up for the twat that you are.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    ever since I said I was waiting for a house -price crash so I could buy up more property.
    You and me both buddy! Come on house crash! Perhaps we need another terrorist attack to bring prices down in a hurry?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    When were the interviews?

Nobody told me

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Yes I am quite well endowed, thank you.
    , next..

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, no...nothing so drastic. This iord iucan geeza had the temerity to out sasguru at his own game, hence the sour grapes.

Was actually quite funny

Mailman
    No actually the fact is he had a hissy fit and completely lost it. He's been on my case ever since I said I was waiting for a house -price crash so I could buy up more property.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    I'm sure he died after losing control of his car whilst tailgating someone who had a "Jesus Lives" sticker on their boot lid.
    I think it was actually this he saw and he lost control in a fit of apopleptic rage.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Did Chico die or something?
    No, no...nothing so drastic. This iord iucan geeza had the temerity to out sasguru at his own game, hence the sour grapes.

Was actually quite funny

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X