• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Need some neg rep

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Need some neg rep"

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Who says romance is dead on CUK, its a match made in heaven.
    Every time it twitches, Xog gives it a good beating with his latest dream reports.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

AtW, you should be on the stage.

There's one leaving at 3.00 PM......

Who says romance is dead on CUK, its a match made in heaven.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Look m8, you got beaten by a girl, good looking too so give it up - if I was you I'd go hide somewhere in shame, in a cave in Scotland Highlands or something.

AtW, you should be on the stage.

There's one leaving at 3.00 PM......

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I said NEG rep, are you being childish to give +rep?!?!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Look m8, you got beaten by a girl, good looking too so give it up - if I was you I'd go hide somewhere in shame, in a cave in Scotland Highlands or something.
    You smooth talking barsteward, tell her she has pretty eyes as well and that her hands aren't really that manly.

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    ok, you asked for it! Done!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Feel the farce Luke, feel the farce.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    How many moons are you seeing Luke?
    Feel the farce Luke, feel the farce.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    When he looks in a mirror, one.
    I sense there is a black cat that run between you two - I think you should make up and be friends really

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    When he looks in a mirror, one.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    On your planet does that make sense? Because it don't on this one.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    That happens most mornings. It being attached to his body generally ensures that outcome. He's like a reverse centaur.
    On your planet does that make sense? Because it don't on this one.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That happens most mornings. It being attached to his body generally ensures that outcome. He's like a reverse centaur.
    Anger, fear, aggression... the dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny...

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Done and done.

And if you don't keep your end of the bargain then don't be suprised to wake up one morning to find horses' head in your bed...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You need to pos rep me first and then I'll login with my other sockies and send you back to 'Duller than Old Hack'
    Done and done.

And if you don't keep your end of the bargain then don't be suprised to wake up one morning to find horses' head in your bed...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X