• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Gary Glitter Eyes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gary Glitter Eyes"

Collapse

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Just met a new PM who has just come on board. Funny looking gal; etched onto her face is the permanently startled expression of Gary Glitter - you know the one - eyebrows raised, eyes wide open.

Thought I was flying low and my little duke was hanging out but, no, that's how she always looks.

Perhaps the wind changed when she saw her first ever one?
    How far down did you scroll this time?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    would you have judged a male boss by how he looked?
    Yep, if he had a full beard, wore a dress and steel toecapped boots I think I would have...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    fair point. I wouldn't be @rsed even if he looked like Jimmy Savile

You would be sore@rsed

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    fair point. I wouldn't be @rsed even if he looked like Jimmy Savile

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Just met a new PM who has just come on board. Funny looking gal; etched onto her face is the permanently startled expression of Gary Glitter - you know the one - eyebrows raised, eyes wide open.

Thought I was flying low and my little duke was hanging out but, no, that's how she always looks.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm Buggeridge
    started a topic Gary Glitter Eyes

Gary Glitter Eyes

Working...
X