• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How was your weekend?"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    That's so old, we are flying high now
    Another oldie but goodie

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You gotta love the humor of the bin dippers at Speak Airport

That's so old, we are flying high now

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Very posh; you'll have watched KLM, BA and so on. You could have gone to John Lennon Airport and watched tulipAir and Plebjet taking off.
    we missed the airbus by an hour or so

it might be worth a special trip out just to see that beauty

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Very posh; you'll have watched KLM, BA and so on. You could have gone to John Lennon Airport and watched tulipAir and Plebjet taking off.
    You gotta love the humor of the bin dippers at Speak Airport

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The highlight of my weekend was posting sh1te on cuk.
    Maybe you need to find a better forum to improve your lifestyle.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    very well

put my new stored procedure in by sunday morning, performance of the functionality went from 22 seconds to .5 second

users are chuffed to bits, and the PM wants to have my babies

even managed to take the missus and grandkids out to manchester airport to watch the planes take off on sunday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    very well

put my new stored procedure in by sunday morning, performance of the functionality went from 22 seconds to .5 second

users are chuffed to bits, and the PM wants to have my babies

even managed to take the missus and grandkids out to manchester airport to watch the planes take off on sunday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The highlight of my weekend was posting sh1te on cuk.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Slightly disappointing, although on the whole had a great time with the kids, went to Polperro in Cornwall which was picturesque, although I may have a mini diva on my hands as my daughter "Piglet" all of 5 complained that the hotel we stayed in Saturday night didn't have room service.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Went to London and spent a lot of money on not very much.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    started a topic How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

Pretty quiet for us. U7 rugby was good for the wee fella, not so much for me with a hangover due to mates 40th birthday in the pub the night before. 4 year old re-discovered the joy of mud, much to the amusement of the other parents there.

How was it for you? 50 shades of red wine?

Working...
X