• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this fishing or what."

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

Not sure what you mean. I can do all those and loads more too. Can't everyone?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That job will be with EADS in Ulm
    Not neccesarily. BW is a pretty big state, Stuttgart is there and there are a lot of big companies there. I worked in BW for Porsche and they had a lot of whats asked for in the ad.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I am working in Heidelberg writing software
    Not SAS perchance?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

Prima. Gefällt es Ihnen in Heidelberg? Ach, tschuss! . Hab' eine Sitzung.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Re: Is this fishing or what.

Fair : Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.

To your other question
    I am working in Heidelberg writing software

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Vielleicht meinen Sie 'fair'?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dann ist alles Ihnen klar, nein? Was machen Sie hier denn? Ferien?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That job will be with EADS in Ulm. Had they put Southern Germany there would be a whole lot more options.

I am a Northerner, but I know where Guildford is.
    Had a mate from there called Gilly. Got taken to court by a mod after SHE knocked him out. Paid the fine etc then the little @#%$ broke her nose with his crash helmet outside the court. Police were not willing to do anything about that assault. Seemed odd to me.

No @#%$ Sherlock! Mindestens haben Sie das richtig.
    I happen to be sitting in that fair land right now

edited because I am too stupid to decide between fair and fare

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "BTW Baden Wuertemberg is in Germany."

No @#%$ Sherlock! Mindestens haben Sie das richtig.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Agents often try to disgiuse the location to put off other agents. Obviously some aren't very creative.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Interesting. Saw an ad yesterday for Guildford, Sussex.
    (For you northeners, Guildford is in Surrey). Makes you wonder how these dimwits actually manage to place anyone.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Is this fishing or what.

Is this fishing or what.

-----------------------
    Software Developer Contract

We are currently looking for a Software Developer with the following skills. S/W Standards: V-Modell analysis methods: ER/IM, UML, OOA Design-Methods: UML, OOD, Webdesign Case-Tools: Rational Rose programming languages: C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, HTML, ML, ADA Development environment: MS Visual C++, MS Visual J++ Borland C++ Builder, Boreland J Builder, Eclypse Operating System: MS-Windows NT, XP, VXWorks, RTOS Integrity 178B, HPUX, Lnux Database: Oracle, Versant, MS-Access, MYSQL, Ingres Middleware: Cobra/Visibroker, ODBC, JDBC, RMI/Java, Swing IT security, crypting, Client Server structures, TCP/IP Protocolls. Languages: English and German.
    Location Baden Wuerttemberg
    Country Austria
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months
    Employment Business Parity Resourcing Solutions - Contract
    -----------------------
    BTW Baden Wuertemberg is in Germany.

Working...
X