• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bottles with Teats

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bottles with Teats"

Collapse

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    What's this thing where bottles of water and soft drinks come with teats these days?

Has a whole generation of people who weren't weaned properly just come of age or something?

When I'm thirsty, I need to get a good lug of liquid down my neck - something that these bottles are incapable of delivering unless I remove the entire cap; a device that isn't designed to be removed so by the time I've struggled to get it off there's hardly anything left to drink as I'm wearing most of it down my front.

Just happened to me tonight when I left the gym

What drink is this that has got teats ? I only drink expensive single malt whiskey or champagne and never seen any teats on them.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Maybe the whole idea is to prevent you glugging the whole thing down in one gulp.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Yet another thread about drinking problems

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    started a topic Bottles with Teats

Bottles with Teats

What's this thing where bottles of water and soft drinks come with teats these days?

Has a whole generation of people who weren't weaned properly just come of age or something?

When I'm thirsty, I need to get a good lug of liquid down my neck - something that these bottles are incapable of delivering unless I remove the entire cap; a device that isn't designed to be removed so by the time I've struggled to get it off there's hardly anything left to drink as I'm wearing most of it down my front.

Just happened to me tonight when I left the gym

Working...
X