• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: About time

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "About time"

Collapse

• bennyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black.
    I used to get that all the time at school. But my mum said "stick and stones may break your bones, but names will never hurt." She was right too cos some c***t smacked me over the head with a cricket bat and broke three teeth.
    Should have shot him instead of the dog.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    I don't like you.
    I used to get that all the time at school. But my mum said "stick and stones may break your bones, but names will never hurt." She was right too cos some c***t smacked me over the head with a cricket bat and broke three teeth.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    The dog was about to attack me so it was self defence. Well it was actually cowering in the corner, but it could have attacked me you never know. My girlfriend thinks it's funny how Bonnie doesn't come round for scraps anymore.
    I don't like you.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    My gf has leaning difficulties so finds loads of things funny. She laughed once when I dropped a microwave oven on my foot and broke two toes. She also used to find it amusing when Bonnie used (note used) to bite me. That little f*cker.
    I have leaning difficulties too. Although only after a few too many glasses of wine.

Hic...

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    My gf has leaning difficulties so finds loads of things funny. She laughed once when I dropped a microwave oven on my foot and broke two toes. She also used to find it amusing when Bonnie used (note used) to bite me. That little f*cker.

Leave a comment:

• bennyboy
    replied
    The dog was about to attack me so it was self defence. Well it was actually cowering in the corner, but it could have attacked me you never know. My girlfriend thinks it's funny how Bonnie doesn't come round for scraps anymore.

Ah. I see. You both found shooting a dog funny. You and your girlfriend are both smack-heads?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by bennyboy
    So you did shoot the dog?

Leave a comment:

• bennyboy
    replied
    In the movie or in Roman times? I'm confused what has this got to do with me shooting the dog.
    So you did shoot the dog?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    I've just realised what you meant - Clint was the director. He only became Mayor of Carmel later though.
    Edit - beaten to it
    I'm sure he said Cliint was the director.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    So the director was Cliint Eastwood and the actor Clint Eastwood and they were both mayor? Was it like the Roman thing where two get to powershare? Didn't people get confused?
    In the movie or in Roman times? I'm confused what has this got to do with me shooting the dog.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'm pretty sure the director was.
    I've just realised what you meant - Clint was the director. He only became Mayor of Carmel later though.
    Edit - beaten to it

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Shot the dog? Been high on crystal? Or both? At the same time?
    Shot the dog.Don't get me wrong I love animals, this dog I hate and it hates me. And I know that he knows I hate him. His owner has nice breasts though. I think his name is Kevin (the owner that is) the dog is called Pete.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB
    Director was, Clint Eastwood was. Dir = Cliint Eastwood. HTH
    So the director was Cliint Eastwood and the actor Clint Eastwood and they were both mayor? Was it like the Roman thing where two get to powershare? Didn't people get confused?

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    I'm pretty sure the director was.
    Director was, Clint Eastwood was. Dir = Cliint Eastwood. HTH

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    I thought the dog was high on crystal meth and shot him.
    In a biblical sense?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X