• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mini-boomed!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mini-boomed!"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Congrats

But try to move the end dates, end of October not a good time to be looking, end of June is ok not as bad as end of July.

Best time to look in UK is around April, begining of financial year when projects kick off and again at the end of summer.
    Well, yes, if I had the ability to force them to change their dates I would.

Maybe I should "stretch" my estimates

Leave a comment:

• Liamxtype
    replied
    Well done!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    mini congrats

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Due to finish next friday, but been extended to end of October.

Also talk of more to the end of June next year.

This client prefers mini-booms to big booms, I'm happy either way
    Congrats

But try to move the end dates, end of October not a good time to be looking, end of June is ok not as bad as end of July.

Best time to look in UK is around April, begining of financial year when projects kick off and again at the end of summer.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    nice one

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Good one!

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    started a topic Mini-boomed!

Mini-boomed!

Working...
X