• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unmarked police cars"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    That's because it's writen in 'cockanee' innit. In English the guy is barely literate.
    You're aving a giraffe aint yeh - my old china.

Has anyone seen the button I lost on my pearly suit?

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    Sorry, I totally misread your opening post.
    That's because it's writen in 'cockanee' innit. In English the guy is barely literate.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Par for the course on cuk.

I think I am in trouble with NF now!

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I got a call to visit sasguru's butler who had damaged his back picking up his wallet. The postcode I was given was SW17 7DJ.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Leave NF's beloved alone! She has not had any since this morning and is getting peaky.
    If the rumours are true he'll never have to worry about her being on the rag.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Just add hot water and lo-and-behold an instant expert!
    Leave NF's beloved alone! She has not had any since this morning and is getting peaky.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Red sky at night=Shepherd's delight
    Barn on fire?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    But clearly not on traffic lights

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    "Green light" = "doctor on call".
    I got a call to visit sasguru's butler who had damaged his back picking up his wallet. The postcode I was given was SW17 7DJ.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Red sky at night=Angel Delight
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    "Green light" = "traffic light on 'go'"

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Red sky at night=Shepherd's delight

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    I am getting fed up of seeing these continually round London. The last 5 years have seen more and more of these.

I somehow very much doubt they are doing anything to catch crims - apart from the ones who catch speeding drivers(which itself is debatable).

I reckon it is just big cheeses late home for their tea.

This morning one nearly ran me over in parliament square. I am cycling - with green light. Siren comes out of nowhere. Turns out to be a plain BMW - by the time I spot it I am right in front of it going through red light.

The driver looked like a middle aged fat twunt - quite like sas in fact. I suppose I should have stopped in front of him and refused to move until I saw some id - but I am too much of a coward.

I suppose nothing can be done - so I will just have to forget about it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Unmarked police cars

Unmarked police cars

I am getting fed up of seeing these continually round London. The last 5 years have seen more and more of these.

I somehow very much doubt they are doing anything to catch crims - apart from the ones who catch speeding drivers(which itself is debatable).

I reckon it is just big cheeses late home for their tea.

This morning one nearly ran me over in parliament square. I am cycling - with green light. Siren comes out of nowhere. Turns out to be a plain BMW - by the time I spot it I am right in front of it going through red light.

The driver looked like a middle aged fat twunt - quite like sas in fact. I suppose I should have stopped in front of him and refused to move until I saw some id - but I am too much of a coward.

I suppose nothing can be done - so I will just have to forget about it.

Working...
X