• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Final Olympic Gold Medal Sweepstake"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What's my prize?
    Well done Sir.

You're prize is that you have to take the rest of CUK out and pay for the London meetup on the 21st August. Very generous.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How odd! When I looked earlier it appeared to me that no-one had 29 - now 4 seem to have the magic number.

Clearly my eyes were deceiving me earlier. I must look more closely next time.
    I picked that number from the start

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    How odd! When I looked earlier it appeared to me that no-one had 29 - now 4 seem to have the magic number.

That's old age for you

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No-one got 29!
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Yes they did
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What's my prize?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    What's my prize?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Yes they did

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No-one got 29!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Nice to be beating the Germans in 6th. That in turn is nothing compared to beating the French.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I reckon we've got 4 more left personally. Winner gets an 'er gold painted sled???
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    27. Another four possible tonight!

Whoooo. High five. Chest bump!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well its going to be more than 25

Is 30 possible?

Whooooooo! High five?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    We are guaranteed 5 medlas in the boxing, both hockey teams are in the semi's so more medal chances plus we have excellent chances in BMX & individual showjumping

There are also realistic medal opportunities in the canoe sprint, 10m diving (Tom Daly), 5000m (Mo Farrah) and ladies long jump.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I reckon we've got 4 more left personally. Winner gets an 'er gold medal???

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a poll The Final Olympic Gold Medal Sweepstake

The Final Olympic Gold Medal Sweepstake

0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    28.57%
    0.00%
    14.29%
    28.57%