• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hot breaking news!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hot breaking news!"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you're dead, you shift keyless cretin

have some <nuts the monitor>
    You tell him EO! Don't take any guff from these swine!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Don't put yourself down. You'll get the hang of that guitar eventually.
    Bert Weedon - Tune a Day, don't knock it I'm on chapter two.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Meanwhile, there's only one fat fantasist chunt on here who is an AndyW wannabe but fails miserably.

Cage fighting with hamsters would be a challenge.

Don't put yourself down. You'll get the hang of that guitar eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    The only thing I'm picking up from this thread is that we may have found the the perfect partner for AtW. I mean AtW is a single, 40 year old virgin who likes small furry animals & copies, pastes & takes photos to upload onto the Internet to back up his mad and wild views backed up with pseudo intellectual bollocks. He also spouts technical bollocks.

Sorted.
    Meanwhile, there's only one fat fantasist chunt on here who is an AndyW wannabe but fails miserably.

Cage fighting with hamsters would be a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    The only thing I'm picking up from this thread is that we may have found the the perfect partner for AtW. I mean AtW is a single, 40 year old virgin who likes small furry animals & copies, pastes & takes photos to upload onto the Internet to back up his mad and wild views backed up with pseudo intellectual bollocks. He also spouts technical bollocks.

Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Shut it ya bigot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Just another hurting hun who sees the world and everyone in it against them. Ignore.

Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Just another hurting hun who sees the world and everyone in it against them. Ignore.

Shut it ya bigot.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    No, I called you naive because of your opinions. You retorted with the guff that because you've done some dev work with the Old Bill and have once applied for a job with the FCO that you're all of a sudden party to the nation's darkest secrets. That's why you're a Mitty.
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    I've made no claims other than to not be naive, despite how you've constantly tried to portray me as claiming more than that. And, unlike you, I've supported my opinions with independently-verifiable facts. The inability/unwillingness to recognise that is what makes you immature, and ironically every bit as naive as you claim others to be.

Anyway, I'll leave it there and pop you on my ignore list now, since there's no point having a battle of wits with an unarmed man that's intent only on trading insults in lieu of the wit and wisdom that you lack.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I've made no claims other than to not be naive, despite how you've constantly tried to portray me as claiming more than that.
    Erm.....

One of us is naive, certainly. I've worked up close with the FCO and with the Police in this country, so I'm fairly certain that my views are at least informed, whether you happen to like or agree with them or not.
    I pointed out that I'm not since I've got first-hand experience of both the Police service and the FCO.*
    No you haven't and no you don't, you've done some type of dev work with the Police and once applied for a job with the FCO.

You seemed to find that latter hard to believe based on what you think you know about me, so here's a redacted copy of my correspondence with the FCO concerning the position I was offered with them
    I expressed nothing of the type. You however wanted to get your 'me, me, me' moment by trying to lord it up with your FCO 'correspondence.' Which at the end of the day means **** all really, doesn't it Walt?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Oh - and MF's not a Scot.
    I give up.
    WSS

I'm American.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    No, I called you naive because of your opinions. You retorted with the guff that because you've done some dev work with the Old Bill and have once applied for a job with the FCO that you're all of a sudden party to the nation's darkest secrets. That's why you're a Mitty.
    I've made no claims other than to not be naive, despite how you've constantly tried to portray me as claiming more than that. And, unlike you, I've supported my opinions with independently-verifiable facts. The inability/unwillingness to recognise that is what makes you immature, and ironically every bit as naive as you claim others to be.

Anyway, I'll leave it there and pop you on my ignore list now, since there's no point having a battle of wits with an unarmed man that's intent only on trading insults in lieu of the wit and wisdom that you lack.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    No. It just reveals your hollow claim that I'm somehow "naive" (or ignorant about Whitehall / international relations), merely because I happen to disagree with you, for the uninformed bullshit that it is.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lets be fair - my iron man updates are not constant. At least relative to the counting thread.

And I technical, accounting and business/contracts are for the informed debate. General is for trolling and winding up.

Its been downhill since andyw was released into the wild.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    You think because you've had a job offer from the FCO that makes you party to how the big bad world revolves? You've quite clearly demonstrated on this thread you don't if you think that Tappin deliberately circumventing the embargo on Iran is comparable to the Iran-Contra affair. I'll give you a little subject matter to read up on; compare the aims of both parties.

There's a difference between us in that I don't come on here spouting what I've done and what I do thinking it's a nice little shiny badge with which to dazzle the uninformed. At the end of the day you've done some development work with the Police, I'm guessing up North. Wow.

No. It just reveals your hollow claim that I'm somehow "naive" (or ignorant about Whitehall / international relations), merely because I happen to disagree with you, for the uninformed bullshit that it is.

At the end of the day, you've made an arse of yourself by making unfounded accusations and throwing around insults instead of just supporting what you believe with informed argument. The fact that you're not even intelligent or aware enough to admit it when you've been proven wrong is a clear sign that you're immature, as I said earlier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X