• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On the day that the Blithering Cameron..."

Collapse

• Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Not really, most people know which side their bread is buttered and will vote for the candidate that supports America.
    You're off your head. Mr and Mrs Swing Consituency Voter will vote for whoever supports America the loudest?

And all this effort just because Milan misread the original article.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He He. Milan, having shown your comprehensive ignorance about economics on a previous thread, are you now determined to do the same with politics?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Tex
    You're living in Alf's fantasy conspiracy land.
    Not really, most people know which side their bread is buttered and will vote for the candidate that supports America. England has had to sort out Europes problems for the last 1000 years so it is sort of ingrained to be more than a little suspicious of the latest political fads coming out of the continent.

As for the intimations of a fiddled ballot, well, to confirm or disprove such a notion look at which way Birmingham votes in the next General Election.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    threaded,

I don't know why we bother

shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.
    You only need 5 brick to describe your condition Milan:

[ I ] [ D ] [ I ] [ O ] [ T ]

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.
    Only if you are going to get the budgie to proof-read it before flinging it on here. You know how embarrassing it was last time you went down that route in a vain bid to clarify your random gibberish!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    look Tex,

I've told you before,

let the government do the thinking

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    You're living in Alf's fantasy conspiracy land.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    threaded,

Milan.
    Best get Fleetwood to check it fr grammer speeling frist.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    threaded,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    No, Cameron, which way he shouts it will determine whether he is the next PM or not.

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    and our man has sealed his own destiny and place in history by confirming his allegiance

now we just have to place a small wager with the bookies and wait for the next election

Do you really think the Yanks are even aware that there is a toothless Euro parliament, never mind care that a tiny faction within it are arguing whether to take a pro-American stance or not?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    and our man has sealed his own destiny and place in history by confirming his allegiance

now we just have to place a small wager with the bookies and wait for the next election

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Well, my understanding is: "the yanks are in charge", everything else is a corollary.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    and what you lot are revealing is a representative sample of the understanding the UK population has of these issues

maybe Threaded will be kind enough to enlighten you, in a suitably discreet manner I hope

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Because milan is a feking knob of the first water?
    I'll be charitable and go with the poster who reckoned he just didn't read it properly and got all excited about some perceived Euro-rift in the Tory party at the Commons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X