• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pictures in posts (how to)"

Collapse

Guest replied
    a batsman recieves and a bowler delivers if you follow my meaning
    I can safely say my batsman has only visited the furry pavilion

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Forgive me for pointing this out, a batsman recieves and a bowler delivers if you follow my meaning, bad choice of euphemism there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are you riding on the other bus? as it were ?
    No, I can honestly say I bat for the home side and have never locked swords with a fellow fencer. I’m a happily married totty fancier, who has simply developed a weird sense of humour recently.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are you, how can I put this, erm

Are you riding on the other bus? as it were ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You wouldnt like it, you realy wouldnt like it.
    You clearly don't know me very well :lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You wouldnt like it, you realy wouldnt like it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You aren't planning to post pictures of yourself "readers wives style" are you?
    Sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can host them at www.imageshack.us/

You can post them here by clicking the image button on the right when you make a post, or like this:

[img noborder]put the url here[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You aren't planning to post pictures of yourself "readers wives style" are you? We'll have no trouble here.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Pictures in posts (how to)

Pictures in posts (how to)

I am sure this has been described before (I cant be arsed to look), but what do I have to do to put piccies in posts.
    I am assuming a URL to an online lib of pics. If so are there any good free picture hosting sites?

I know this should be in technical, but you can wait years for a reply in there.

Working...
X