• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lloyds branch sale

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lloyds branch sale"

Collapse

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Lloyds cannot encourage you to stay, however there is nothing wrong with you opening a new account at a different branch.

BTW is the list public?
    Yes - the list is public

http://www.lloydstsb.com/media/lloyd...g_branches.pdf

Got link from the BBC news article.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    From a list I saw it would seem that my account will be one of the ones lined up for the Coop move.

Does anyone know if I can I elect for my accounts to stay with Lloyds? and How?
    Lloyds cannot encourage you to stay, however there is nothing wrong with you opening a new account at a different branch.

BTW is the list public?

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Coop (although you'd have to find a new branch).

Not sure on the process for this. Maybe they'll be in-touch nearer the time. I'm with Lloyds too but my local branch is not being sold.
    FTFY

Just realised we actually have our main joint account at a branch that is being transferred.

EDIT: All looking ok. Its a C&G branch that is going not the main LloydsTSB in the town.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 20 July 2012, 08:19.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Lloyds (although you'd have to find a new branch).

Not sure on the process for this. Maybe they'll be in-touch nearer the time. I'm with Lloyds too but my local branch is not being sold.
    Actually I have just dug a little more and it would seem that it isn't my branch that is being transferred, C&G had a branch on the same street which is going but mine isn't it seems.

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    From a list I saw it would seem that my account will be one of the ones lined up for the Coop move.

I saw the article on BBC news last night. They mentioned that it will be possible to opt out of the moving of your account to Lloyds (although you'd have to find a new branch).

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I have one of my accounts with Lloyds. TBH I'm hoping to get moved as Co-op customer service is supposed to better. Too lazy to do it myself, interest rates are much of a muchness, for UK banks at least.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Why would you want to stay with Lloyds? Just asking like.
    Because I am happy with their service, good online banking, have my mortgage, business accounts and personal accounts with them. So there.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 20 July 2012, 07:20.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Why would you want to stay with Lloyds? Just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    started a topic Lloyds branch sale

Lloyds branch sale

Working...
X