• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "David Cameron warns Europe"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    When you add it up 60 percent of women in that survey have had two different blokes in a week.
    ...and that's just the women in the survey; add up the rest of them and they've all had a 3 billion man gang bang!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I know
    I wouldn't get a big head. All it means is no one can decipher your crap code.
    It's not your strategic nous they'll be missing.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Atw,

Stop posting tulipe and get yourself on holiday.

More than 40% of women under 30 admit to having one-night stand on holiday | Mail Online

PS, Greece is the sexiest location. You can call it a research trip.
    That statistic is seriously going to decline if pig-fugly blokes like you and AtW start going on holiday to Greece.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    When you add it up 60 percent of women in that survey have had two different blokes in a week.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Atw,

Had to cancel one this year and might have to cancel another
    I can postpone a tulip for a while but I've never managed to cancel one; how do you do that?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    There's a case of "key man syndrome" if there ever was one.

Give someone else the key and **** off on holiday.
    I know

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    There's a case of "key man syndrome" if there ever was one.

Give someone else the key and **** off on holiday.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Atw,

More than 40% of women under 30 admit to having one-night stand on holiday | Mail Online

PS, Greece is the sexiest location. You can call it a research trip.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    So you are saying that the UK should borrow/print money to expand its economy?
    No, what I say is that IF Govt is printing money at least some %-tage of that should go into serious infrastructure projects rather than 100% go to maintain Govt general expenditure. Ideally no money printing should take place at all.

Once again Cameron and Osborne done exactly fook all to encourage exporting.

I am not sure what Germany and France "doing well" has to do with anything.
    They are biggest markets in Europe, if they do well then Britain's key markets doing well. Just because Greece will no longer be able to afford Rolls Royce should not cause collapse in economy here.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    QE can be reversed.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Well, you are pretty stupid I give you that.

UK now printed easily £350 bln - that's enough to build 10-15 HS2 lines, how much of this money actually gone into infrastructure projects or anything that isn't paper? What the fook Cameron done to actually grow UK economy? Fook all - taxes going up and Govt expenditure isn't really cut as near as much as it should have been.

Germany and France doing well by the way - why won't Cameron encourage companies to export more there by having lower corp tax?

Following your logic if Britain can demand EU sort out mess then so can China demand from Britain, EU, USA to sort it all out or else....
    So you are saying that the UK should borrow/print money to expand its economy? fair enough and I agree with you about taxes and cutting govt expenditure. But this has nothing to do with the UK's right, sorry duty to get the Euro sorted out.

As for China and the USA they are also wanting the Euro to be sorted out. China and the USA are not members of the European Union whereas Britain is and therefore has every right to make a stand. The proble the UK has is that there is not much that it can do.

I am not sure what Germany and France "doing well" has to do with anything.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    UK now printed easily £350 bln - that's enough to build 10-15 HS2 lines, how much of this money actually gone into infrastructure projects or anything that isn't paper? What the fook Cameron done to actually grow UK economy? Fook all - taxes going up and Govt expenditure isn't really cut as near as much as it should have been.
    The UK has printed nothing. QE can be reversed.

Well that is the theory anyway.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Anyone cast any light as to the meaning let alone the context of these words?
    In simple words that even you should understand - Govt has failed and looking for somebody else to blame for their own failure.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The UK has no money courtesy of the previous government and the collapse of the banking system. So quite how it spends its way out of this recession I dont quite know.
    Well, you are pretty stupid I give you that.

Germany and France doing well by the way - why won't Cameron encourage companies to export more there by having lower corp tax?

Following your logic if Britain can demand EU sort out mess then so can China demand from Britain, EU, USA to sort it all out or else....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X