• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Flirting in the workplace"

Collapse

• IT contract agent
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Have we met?

na - his missus told him what you look like.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by NewBoy
    Ha ha...

But hey, if you're an ugly bloke and I've caused offence the please accept my sincere apologies!

Have we met?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Francko, I thought you only flirted with the gay bodybuilders in your gym?
    Don't worry, you are the only gay in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Francko, I thought you only flirted with the gay bodybuilders in your gym?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    nowt wrong with a bit of flirting....

not that I would ever do such a thing obviously

*janey in polishing her halo mode*

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    ...look where it leads you.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Flirting in the workplace...

...look where it leads you.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Contracting and Office Flirting are like Politics and Honesty, they dont sit well together at all.

Some, and especially US firms will not hesitate in firing externals who are caught by HR flirting.

Its you who takes the risk.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    You need a bit of fresh every now and again.

So a mate tells me.

Leave a comment:

• NewBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Either you dont have a girl friend or you're a lesbian (in which case you probably still don't have a girl friend)

Ha ha...

I do have a grilfriend thank you very much...and she is quite frankly stunning...in her words 'she gets irritated to hell and back by ugly blokes flirting with her all day long at work' (she probably quite likes the good looking guys doing it)...

And I don't flirt these days because I go home to someone who should really be well beyond my pulling abilities so why would I need the attention from someone else?

But hey, if you're an ugly bloke and I've caused offence the please accept my sincere apologies!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    the things she used to say to me on msn. outragoues.
    She was just as illiterate as yourself?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    you have a good memory.

that happendd as well.

but before that. about a year ago. with the temp girl that i was given to work with me.

the things she used to say to me on msn. outragoues.

Leave a comment:

• Daywalker
    replied
    No way that post was deleted!

Is that the one were you decided to email a chick you fancied even after see completed ignored you, all because you didn't have the nuts to speak to her!

Then the senior IT dude smacked you!!

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    its never done me any harm

someone find an old posting from me about a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by NewBoy
    Flirting in the workplace acts as a cheap ego boost for men who are too ugly to do it in a social environment where they can't hide behind their title!

Or of course for people women who are too crap at their job to get a promotion without supplying the above mentioned men with their daily feed!

Flirting on e-mail is even worse, designed for those that haven't got the balls or ability to flirt in person!
    Either you dont have a girl friend or you're a lesbian (in which case you probably still don't have a girl friend)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X