• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lying Spanish Bastards!"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    Spanic at the Spailout

Love it.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    That Spanish bailout was some nice free money from sunday's opening gap into monday afternoon. I'll fade any bailout.

Interesting article here:

The Spailout Has ALREADY Failed ... Before the Ink Has Even Dried

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can't we just go and squat in sassy's Portugese Villa?
    A shed in your garden populated by Portuguese odd job men does not a "Portuguese Villa" make.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    I'm thinking of moving to Spain and squat some unsold villa. I bet nobody will notice it. Who joins me?
    Can't we just go and squat in sassy's Portugese Villa?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    I'm thinking of moving to Spain and squat some unsold villa. I bet nobody will notice it. Who joins me?
    Lots of squatting going on in Spain. Mainly through the water being turned off and they're all doing it in the street, but also the banks aren't making too much of a fuss about it.

Its a plan.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You could run a local job centre!
    can i take my bench with me - it's just getting comfortable (c:

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    well at least there's one optimist around here
    WM "he would" TTS

It took nearly ten years to cook up the current situation, so I think it will take at least as long to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And we are only halfway through.
    well at least there's one optimist around here

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You mean I'm not the only one who's bored stiff of all the financial shenanigans of the last 4 or 5 years?
    And we are only halfway through.

Maybe you should post some more "I would" threads to keep us occupied.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    It's a great idea and would save a fortune, but can you imagine all the "cost del dole" headlines in the Sun

Mind you, I'd resign my directorship and sign on; fed up with the rain at the moment...
    You could run a local job centre!

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Why doesnt the UK send all its benefits people there instead of trying to house them in expensive parts of London?

I think I see a business opportunity looming
    It's a great idea and would save a fortune, but can you imagine all the "cost del dole" headlines in the Sun

Mind you, I'd resign my directorship and sign on; fed up with the rain at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    You will not be bored when you try to collect your pension or get medical help, p1ss off and why didn't someone do something

If you want to see what the Spanish spent their money on.

Crazy Spanish Culture Center Closed After Just 9 Months - Design - The Atlantic Cities
    Why doesnt the UK send all its benefits people there instead of trying to house them in expensive parts of London?

I think I see a business opportunity looming

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I don't believe I'll ever get one anyway.
    Me either

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    You will not be bored when you try to collect your pension or get medical help, p1ss off and why didn't someone do something
    I don't believe I'll ever get one anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X