• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is there a device ..?"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    And it makes me feel greater
    And I'll see you sometime later
    When I'm through with accumulator
    It's a one-man isolator
    It's no social integrator
    It's a cerebreal vibrator

F in "From memory" mode
    You missed "its a back brain stimulator" line.

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    Is there something I can buy that will take atmosperic vibration and concentrate it in a beam. When the beam hits a glass surface it would cause the glass to vibrate in sympathy then transmit the vibration onward.

I have to travel from Manchester to Leeds every day and I see a lot of very bad driving. I would like to point this 'glass-o-phone' at their window and say 'YOU ARE A ****' knowing that they would get the message without me having to gesticulate or make faces !

Which is your Favourite bit?

The crazy free-for-all M60 or the 'four lanes turns to three' steep uphill bend to the right (just as as you hit the M62) where an S-Type Jag will almost aways pull out to and hog the outermost lane because they feel justified to be there since they are 5mph over the speed limit......

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Orgone accumulator.
    Darn and I thought he meant the online payment system.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Orgone accumulator.
    And it makes me feel greater
    And I'll see you sometime later
    When I'm through with accumulator
    It's a one-man isolator
    It's no social integrator
    It's a cerebreal vibrator

F in "From memory" mode

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Is there something I can buy that will take atmosperic vibration and concentrate it in a beam. When the beam hits a glass surface it would cause the glass to vibrate in sympathy then transmit the vibration onward.

I have to travel from Manchester to Leeds every day and I see a lot of very bad driving. I would like to point this 'glass-o-phone' at their window and say 'YOU ARE A ****' knowing that they would get the message without me having to gesticulate or make faces !

Well, you could just use a megaphone. Seen it done, on a fake police car as it happens, was very funny.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    what u wanna f**k yer missus as well as kill her?

you treally shouldnt drink at lunch time you ballbag

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    what u wanna f**k yer missus as well as kill her?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    the turds are usually in front of me
    Stick another on the dash and program the letters backwards.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Stick one of these on the back window

Preprogrammed with the obscene messages of your choosing.

the turds are usually in front of me

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Stick one of these on the back window

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...5483&criteria=

Preprogrammed with the obscene messages of your choosing.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Orgone accumulator.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Is there a device ..?

Is there a device ..?

Working...
X