• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Iron Sky

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Iron Sky"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    It could be worse, he could be getting up at an ungodly hour every day and posting sh!te on an internet forum trying to convince people he's in the US.

Give it up you fat w4nker, no-one's convinced.
    cojak or Admin will check his IP later

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    AtW is outside Dixons on an old tatty sofa peering through the window. Living the dream man. Living the dream.
    It could be worse, he could be getting up at an ungodly hour every day and posting sh!te on an internet forum trying to convince people he's in the US.

Give it up you fat w4nker, no-one's convinced.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    AtW is outside Dixons on an old tatty sofa peering through the window. Living the dream man. Living the dream.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    stop dodging the question!
    The Electric Cinema

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I said "sofa" - this means not at my home.
    stop dodging the question!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Where's that???
    I said "sofa" - this means not at my home.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    movie place that got sofas and you can order beer by SMS
    Where's that???

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Iron Sky

Iron Sky

Just back from watching it in a movie place that got sofas and you can order beer by SMS - top tulip of a movie by a long shot

Working...
X