• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hedonism

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hedonism"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    It's a meat market, what do you expect?
    Some prime cuts instead of the scrag end?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    It sounds a bit grim to me.
    It's a meat market, what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    It sounds a bit grim to me.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    Unfortunately most people assume Hedonism/swingers clubs are full of male and female totty where as in reality its mostly fat middle aged people

again no first hand experience pardon the pun
    Sounds like totty to me

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Durbs View Post
    Been to the resort along the beach from one of those, ruddy awful place Jamaica, absolutely beautiful country but constant hassle and hostility from the locals when heading outside the resort.

As for the Hedonism thing, saw those lot and it WAS ropey middle aged wimmin out the for the millions of Rasta-tutes that flock around any western lass, so unless AtW is packing a 15-incher then he wont get a look.
    You realise atw will be putting his LCD monitor into his suitcase now when he reads that?

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Talking of hedonism, anyone ever been on one of these Hedonism Resorts | All-Inclusive Jamaica Resort & Hotel holidays?

Perhaps we could all chip in and send AtW on one to see if he breaks his duck.
    Been to the resort along the beach from one of those, ruddy awful place Jamaica, absolutely beautiful country but constant hassle and hostility from the locals when heading outside the resort.

As for the Hedonism thing, saw those lot and it WAS ropey middle aged wimmin out the for the millions of Rasta-tutes that flock around any western lass, so unless AtW is packing a 15-incher then he wont get a look.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    anyone ever been on one of these Hedonism Resorts | All-Inclusive Jamaica Resort & Hotel holidays?
    No, but if there is interest I might make a Plan B of it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Yes, when I was younger, I had a far different view from what nudist beaches would be like. I was very disappointed and perhaps, mentally scarred.
    You don't say.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Unfortunately most people assume Hedonism/swingers clubs are full of male and female totty where as in reality its mostly fat middle aged people

Yes, when I was younger, I had a far different view from what nudist beaches would be like. I was very disappointed and perhaps, mentally scarred.

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    There's a swinger club just round the corner from where I live but Frau D. isn't too interested.
    There are quite a few around. Most are quite poor and very disappointing(not first hand experience). Apparently the best ones are the ones that admit single men as they get going alot quicker.

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The ones that want to watch - do they just watch each other? Or do they watch the "do it with anyone" types?
    This is what the couple i know do, they don't want to do it with others but don't mind others watching them from what i can gather its a case of find a similar minded couple who want to watch

I suppose its the next stage up from being a naturist

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The ones that want to watch - do they just watch each other? Or do they watch the "do it with anyone" types?
    There's a swinger club just round the corner from where I live but Frau D. isn't too interested.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    a couple i know go all the time, its not the place for single men to pick up its mostly swinging couples and its divided into different areas, just your naturists, ones that want to watch, and then your all out do it with anyone swingers

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    a couple i know go all the time, its not the place for single men to pick up its mostly swinging couples and its divided into different areas, just your naturists, ones that want to watch, and then your all out do it with anyone swingers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X