• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Big Brother - One Week In"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Xenophon, they are waiting for you. Surely you can find a PC at work to sneak a peak from?
    Hehe. Should be ok of course, just been playing it safe by not looking in when on my client's equipment - like now. The sheer volume of fabulous and indeed tasteful totty pics may well send me over the edge and I will lose the already failing will to do any work this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Xenophon, they are waiting for you. Surely you can find a PC at work to sneak a peak from?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    When they start the nudie fun, that's when I'll start watching. Which reminds me... mmmmm, lovely Orlaith
    Fortune Green / PRC1964 - Some Orlaith pics in 'test please delete' please? Will look in when at home.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    When they start the nudie fun, that's when I'll start watching. Which reminds me... mmmmm, lovely Orlaith

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Talking of Big Brother, I see that IMOGENSDAD has joined.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Then why are you here?

Is it becoz I is Thracian?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Then why are you here?

The CUK forum v the Big Brother house. Is there a difference?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Watching mouthy tossers with severe personality disorders and/or varying degrees of mental illness arguing with each other doesn't really float my boat.
    Then why are you here?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    As low-brow as it is I have to admit to watching and enjoying it. It is car-crash TV.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    My one experience of watching BB was the same

Watching mouthy tossers with severe personality disorders and/or varying degrees of mental illness arguing with each other doesn't really float my boat.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    I watched it once last year. I got bored after 5 minutes of inane talk from dull people with big egos.

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    started a topic Big Brother - One Week In

Big Brother - One Week In

Admit it, you've been watching...

It's like we've had a whol series in one week! I think what will be interesting now is that previously we've had to wait four a couple of months for intimate relationships to build up. What we'll get to see this time is the fallout afterwards, when those girls realise they shouldn't have given themselves up so cheaply, after only 3/4 days, and now they have to stay locked in tight confinement with some bloke they hate!

Working...
X