• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    .. a clue left behind by the Knights of Templar ..
    Where do they find these illiterate s ?

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    You're pretty much fecked if, as some of those seem, they comprise one (or less than one) half a of key. That is, they require another document to produce decipherable text, ala one-time pads.
    I have worked on software projects with similar problems. To be fair I have probably created some of those problems.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I've got a repro copy of the Voynich Manuscript but it's a little glossy. It's next to my copies of culpeppers.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    A couple of them reference well known documents as their "OTP/Key" - The Declaration of Independence, The Rubyat...
    Is that like in the film where they had to get to a desk in the Whitehouse to get a key?

That desk.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    one-time pads.
    I don't like one-time pads. a pad should be for life.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You're pretty much fecked if, as some of those seem, they comprise one (or less than one) half a of key. That is, they require another document to produce decipherable text, ala one-time pads.
    A couple of them reference well known documents as their "OTP/Key" - The Declaration of Independence, The Rubyat...

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Working...
X