• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its time to reapply for your position as a cuk poster"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I make you lot look normal!
    Hmmm not sure if that says more about them than you?

Leave a comment:

• stevejohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its that time of year again - everyone has to reapply for the right to post on cuk.

Please post your CV below and add what you can contribute to cuk. Admin will be along later with final selections.
    supporting people working for themselves and helping people waking up to the reality that evades them.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Hmmm, Corn Fed roasted Guinea Pig #OmNomNom

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And dont let OLd Greg's fawning fool you. His was the first CV submitted.
    Not in front of the boss.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Wot, no sweetcorn
    Hmmm, Corn Fed roasted Guinea Pig #OmNomNom

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You have to reapply. Where is your CV?

I have to warn you there have been quite a few contenders for this coverted spot. Though atw was rejected when he tried to convince admin that his squirrel costume was a guinea pig costume.
    And dont let OLd Greg's fawning fool you. His was the first CV submitted.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Wot, no sweetcorn
    Aaaaggh! Out of season veg is demanded. Quick my compadres, quick!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I remember your parents once saying in your defense "No he's not, he's just special"
    They were probably just panicking because MF had breached his parole terms.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Ahem....
    You have to reapply. Where is your CV?

I have to warn you there have been quite a few contenders for this coverted spot. Though atw was rejected when he tried to convince admin that his squirrel costume was a guinea pig costume.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I remember your parents once saying in your defence "No he's not, he's just Welsh"

It's true

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    We snuffle before you oh fluffy one. Accept the gift of our choicest carrots, unworthy as they are.
    Wot, no sweetcorn

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I remember your parents once saying in your defense "No he's not, he's just special"
    I remember your parents once saying in your defence "No he's not, he's just Welsh"

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    i have circumvented the swear filter to post the word 'c**t' more times than anyone in CUK history.

That makes me special

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ahem....
    We snuffle before you oh fluffy one. Accept the gift of our choicest carrots, unworthy as they are.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    i have circumvented the swear filter to post the word 'c**t' more times than anyone in CUK history.

That makes me special

Leave a comment:

Working...
X