• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Whoring for rep

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whoring for rep"

Collapse

• rd409
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Nope, am sticking to 10% of your new bonus - final offer.
    10% of £0 is ?

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Apparently I still have to spread it around before I can give any more rep to you.

Here's a radical idea - maybe I'll just give rep to the posts that I think deserve it, rather than the people.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I wonder if there will be an announcement on this soon?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Must say the thoughts of a cheese grater and whip don't really do it for me. Strange one that
    When cojak does it the effect is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Must say the thoughts of a cheese grater and whip don't really do it for me. Strange one that

I am like the BofE, but rather than choosing to inflate rep into the stratosphere I chose the short, sharp shock option. Unfortunately you were the one left holding the Game Group shares. Bad luck old chap
    Did you drop all his sockies in the mire too?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Whore off!!!

NSFW

When Admin finds out you've hacked his Facebook page and posted the video of him at the VB awards you are going to be in soooo much trouble.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Whore off!!!

NSFW

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its almost worth accepting your offer then going in and destroying all the systems. Or chatting up the girl in HR and getting her to give me an official doughnut letter.

But no. I am going to counter offer. How about with a night with Mrs BP's best friend? The dominatrix one that is.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The rep Admin has for sale is stolen.
    I am like the BofE, but rather than choosing to inflate rep into the stratosphere I chose the short, sharp shock option. Unfortunately you were the one left holding the Game Group shares. Bad luck old chap

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    shiny on the outside, dirty on inside
    I knew a girl like that once.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    MFs rep - shiny on the outside, dirty on inside -

P.S. Photo posed by retired model DimPrawn.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    A one night stand with your wife's Hello Kitty?

You'll have to do better than that!

Her friend is a dominatrix. And I will pay her extra to exnsure that admin gets full value.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Can you identify the providence of the rep that was alledgly stolen? I believe if you cut it in half you will find "SOCKIE" written down the entire length.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It could not have been stolen from you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How about with a night with Mrs BP's best friend?
    A one night stand with your wife's Hello Kitty?

You'll have to do better than that!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X